chapter 14: I can't stop

Mina's POV👗

I was so shocked that I just lie in my bed , and cry ..... until suddenly I heard someone 's car ... I look out the window and I see a black BMW , it's eunwoo!

I went down the stairs and peeked what they are talking ....

Eunwoo🐢: hello ! Kai , I am here to bring Mina back...

Kai 🏢: STOP IT ! I DON'T NEED THE FACTORY ANY MORE , I CAN'T LET HER SUFFER LIKE THIS ... AND ALSO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW!

Eunwoo🐢: kai , chill , chill , all I want is her ... why can't you help me ?? It's not about the factory , kai.... it is about Mina... *laughing*

Kai🏢: SHUT YOUR MOUTH! CHA EUNWOO ! GET OUT NOW ! I WILL NEVER LET YOU HAVE HER...

Eunwoo🐢: great ! That's what you said , look at the news tomorrow then.... it's going to shook you ! You wanna bet tomorrow , you will be begging me at the door ... for your forgiveness .... for what you did!

Kai🏢: LISTEN ....I DON'T CARE! NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MINA ! YOU CAN HAVE EVERYTHING BUT NOT MY FAMILY!

Eunwoo🐢: alright , you just wait and see !

Mina's POV👗

After eunwoo left , I quickly went down the stair , I was scared .... eunwoo can do anything he wants .... I am very scared... and also he got the pictures in his hand.... what if he put on the news tomorrow?? Then jimin's career will be ruined...

I saw my brother looking regret.... I went and ask " brother , is everything okay??"

Kai🏢: yah *trys to smile*

Mina🐧: actually , I can go with him... he says that as long as I go with him for one hour , he will return half of the factory to us... so it's just two hours.... I cann--

Kai🏢: no ! Listen Mina , I can't let anything happened to you...
You go back to your room , I will settle this!

Mina's POV👗

I went back to the room and lie on my bed... but it's so boring... so I took out my phone , and look through the social media... then I saw..

Leak of famous band , bangtanboys with a girl together?!!!

I knew it was eunwoo! He wants to give me a warning... Aish... what should I do??

I need to find him now! I quick wear some causal shirt and sneak out of the house ....

And quickly told my driver to drive me to his hotel... when I reach there
I quickly rushed into his room and even pushed wonbin aside ,when I enter all I could see is his back , he was staring at the night view of the city ...

Eunwoo's POV👟

I was looking at the city Tokyo when suddenly I heard someone rushed in ... in my mind , I knew it was Mina...

Eunwoo🐢: toKyo is a nice city , isn't it?? Myoui??

Mina🐧: eunwoo , please don't spread the photos , please... I beg you !

Eunwoo🐢:*slammed the wall* *turn* why must you beg for other guys , especially is jimin?? Why can't you beg for me , cry for me ??

Mina🐧: I want you to please let him off , he is just a normal guy ... and we are just like other couple .... we just want to be together...

Eunwoo🐢: you know he is with eunha now right?? You know he just left you right?? Why are you even?? So stupid!

Mina🐧: I don't care if you call me stupid or whatever ... I just love him... I --