Chapter 11: drop

Eunwoo's POV👟

I ask wonbin to go to kai ho 's house to pick up Mina ....

Wonbin🐝: ms miyou Mina , please come with me now ....

Mina🐧: oh okay *turn to brother* I will call you and tell you the answer:)

Kai🏢: okay no problem!

Mina's POV👗

I followed wonbin to the car , a black BMW car with someone inside....

In my mind , I was thinking about whether I should help or not....

I need to beg eunwoo to give back the factory since I cannot married him...

Wonbin opened the door and I went in and sat inside... eunwoo sat beside me , just right beside me .... seriously I feel very uncomfortable!

And stress as he was my boss and also he is so evil , he can do anything he want....

We were just quiet the whole journey .... ,neither me nor eunwoo talks , we just sat in the car.

When we reached the hotel , I stand beside him with wonbin ,just to watch him eat , like whatttttttttt

Eunwoo🐢: Haizzz...... come and eat

Wonbin🐝: jinja?! Okay then *sit down*

Eunwoo🐢:*glared at wonbin*

Wonbin🐝: oh okay , miss Mina , please have a sit....

Mina🐧: its okay

Eunwoo's POV👟

What's wrong with that lady?! She haven't even eat from the morning

Or maybe she ate already....

omfffgggg I need to stop caring about her , my love for her is getting stronger and stronger ..... I need to stop , cha eunwoo , wake up!!
She already have park jimin !!
I am afraid I couldn't control myself towards her...

I continue eating and went up the hotel to finish my work....

I Sat on the chair and focused on my work , at the corner of my eye , I saw Mina falling a sleep ....

I walked towards her , my hand automatically raised up to her shoulder....

Eunwoo🐢: hello , aunty , are you here to look after me ?? I don't think you can .... *tapping her shoulder*

Mina🐧: *shocked* Ohhh ... yeah

Eunwoo🐢: come , I going to sleep already... remember---

Mina🐧: 0.5 metres rule , I know....

Wonbin🐝: cha CEO , have some of this and sleep...

Mina's POV👗

Wonbin gave eunwoo a bottle of medicine , I peeked the bottle cover and I saw that its actually a sleeping pills....

Which is very bad for health....

Mina🐧: eunwoo... you should not eat this...

Eunwoo🐢: don't call my name , you have no rights... don't care about me because it will make me feel disgust

Mina's POV👗

Chey ?! What's wrong with him... seriously!!!

Mina🐧: eunwoo , I am just trying to tell you and why are you even like this??? What the heck is wrong with you???

Eunwoo's POV👟

Omggg Mina , stop talking to me .... it will make Me wants to protect you and make you mine......

I am not myself anymore....

Eunwoo🐢: *walks towards Mina* so , is it your problem , can you stop !! I just want to sleep well !!! Why must you care for me??

Mina🐧:*step back* I am just telling you , you can sleep without sleeping pills .... I can help you... I am a doctor, sleeping pills will make you eat more.

Eunwoo🐢:*puts one hand one the wall , against Mina* oh really ?? How?? You tell me , how are you going to make me sleep .... Mina , I can have the world's best doctor but they can't help me .... but why I ask you to heal me?? Because you are the cause... other than you no one else could do it , you are my doctor...

Mina🐧: what have I done , I---- *eunwoo kissed Mina on the lips*

Eunwoo🐢: and you are my sleeping pills.....

Mina🐧:*shocked* you eunwoo!!

Eunwoo🐢: why?? Slap me ... then your factory will all be ruined.....

Mina's POV👗

AHHHH I AM GOING CRAZY ... THAT CHA EUNWOO , KISSED MY LIPS AND STILLL SAY THOSE WORDS AND THAT ATTITUDE!!! OMG I AM TOTALLY DEADING!!!

I sat beside him while he just sat on the bed and read his documents...

Let me try to attempt to ask him , I cannot stand being control by hin already!!

Mina🐧: eunwoo! Please return my factory , I can just forget about what you did just now...

Eunwoo🐢: do you think I care ?? There's only one way , be my women , Mina... you can have what you want , five gold card , one hour and I will return half of the factory that I took...

Mina🐧: I told you many times ... I am not a playgirl , I don't want money

Eunwoo🐢: I told you many times too...I don't need money , I need you just by myside.... and take me money if you can....

Mina🐧: I will not agree with you... *whisper* or maybe I need to....

Eunwoo🐢: okay then , I will wait for your answer , and by then you will be mine , Mina....

Mina's POV👗

I think that sleeping pills is a little weird... he is totally confessing to me.... what is the joke.... my best friend confessed to me?!

I just sat there with him when I heard me phone ringing .....its a message

Jimin🐼: minari , I am going to come to Japan, wait for me! I will help you this time round with all I can!

Omg jimin is coming , yeahhh yea finally!! I knew jimin will get me out of here.... and I will quit this job , this person needs a more professional person.....

Guys this is the end of chapter 11:)

Spolier

12)why are you like this

13)ocean blue is my favorite

14)I can't stop