chapter 8: be my women

Eunwoo's POV👟

Once I reached home , I took a shower and change into my pajamas

B

ut I don't know why , I didn't want to sleep even though , I was already at my bed ... I lie there still , waiting for someone to arrive....

"Knock knock"

Wonbin🐝: cha CEO , please have your medicine...

Eunwoo🐢: okay *eats the medicine and  drinks water* ERM.. wonbin ah, when will my doctor be arriving , I couldn't sleep these day , my head is so pain....

Wonbin🐝: she will be arriving soon cha CEO , put on your eye mask and try to sleep first ...

Eunwoo🐢: okay *puts on eye mask and lie on the bed*

Mina's POV👗

I asked my driver to drove my to the bench , then a men in suit came and picked me up ...

We took a boat ride with my bodyguard with me for about 20minutes then we arrived at castle C

Wah jinja?! Who live in such big private Island and that mansion is .... totally no words could described it... its very dark and gloomy , wind blew my hair as I get out of the boat...

I enter the mansion , then another man brought me up to the bedroom then I saw wonbin.... a tough journey, it's like a President or something... so mysterious...

Wonbin🐝: ms myoui Mina , please enter the room *opens the door*

Mina🐧: ERM... before that is there any unsual thing that makes him can't sleep ??

Wonbin🐝: it his ex crush , she hurt him so badly , now , until now , he haven't recover from that nightmare
If he wakes up at night , please pat on his back , or if he sudden did something , please do not make any noise, like don't be so surprised as he is treating you like his ex crush...

Mina🐧: Ohh okay *went in *

Mina's POV👗

I went in the room , I look around , nothing special , just that this rich  owner likes his light to be switched on... wait.... didn't I met wonbin in the company before ?! So don't tell me that this person is ....

EUNWOO?!

Omg how can this be ?? I sat on the chair beside him , and just look at him sleeping.... but as I sat down...

I heard him saying "don't leave me"

Sweat  starts to form... I use my tissues and wipe his forehead , then suddenly he held my hand ... I used my other hand to cover my mouth...

He held my hand very tight and put it on his chest... what hurt him so badly? It is me???

Eunwoo🐢: Mina don't leave me

As he did this , I felt the sense of insecurity in him, I feel loneliness and sadness in him .... I start to feel connected to his heart , I start to feel what he feels....

He just hold my hand , soon .... I slowly fell asleep as I was too tired...

Eunwoo's POV👟

I woke up in the morNing feeling bright for the first time , this was the first time in five years , I have slept so well... I took out my eye mask and I saw , Mina siting beside me , I was holding her hand and putting it on my chest ....

Then suddenly , she woke up I quickly pretended that I was sleeping... I closed my eyes tight....

Mina's POV👗

Aaaaahhhhh......sooooo...tired , I wanted to stand up when suddenly eunwoo pulled me towards him...

I look at him as he was on top of me ...

Eunwoo🐢: where are you going??

Mina🐧: I am going home to change...

Eunwoo🐢: you don't have to... *went closer and kissed Mina*

Mina🐧:*slaps eunwoo and pulls him away* go away !! I am not those type of girls that you play with...

Eunwoo🐢: why ?? Aren't you that type of playgirl who kept asking for men?? Like what you did 5 years ago??

Mina🐧: kept your mouth shut... you ass hole...

Eunwoo🐢: *takes out his wallet* here , four gold card , you can use on anything that you want , just be my women for 1 hour...

Mina🐧: Ohh really*takes the card* *throw it at eunwoo's face* listen , cha eunwoo , I came here because I want to help people like you with society problems , we can be employer and employees OR doctor and patients but we can never be boyfriend and girlfriend... please make it clear ! Stop using your shit money to win over a girls heart !         * went out the room and slam the door*

Mina's POV👗

I went out of that house with fire in my head.... how can he insult me ?? Like those girls that he play with?? I rushed out of the mansion with my bodyguard and drive , I took a helicopter and went back to my house.

Eunwoo's POV👟

I looked at those gold card on the floor , and Mina leaving , hahahaha , such a pathetic way I live .... myoui Mina , my plan is still going on , you will see then...I went off to prepare for work...

Guys this is the end of chapter 8 , hope you guys like it !!! :)

Spolier

9)fly

10)life

11)drop