chapter 6:eye

Jimin's POV⌚

Sun arise as bright as the rainbow , I woke up in the morning with a alarm sound "fire......oh .....a....oh..."then I sat at my bed , thinking whether I should continue sleeping or not then I realize that I have a date with Mina today ...

I quickly pick up my phone and called her number..."hello, who is this??" She say with a sleepy voice that made her sound so cute....

Jimin🐼:it's your boyfriend , park jimin...

Mina🐧:Ohh yeah , jiminee why?

Jimin🐼:ERM...it's just , today I wanted to have a date with you , can?? Since we didn't really have a date together already...

Mina🐧:of course?! Let's meet at the usual place, you didn't forget right??

Jimin🐼:yeah , okay see you there !

Mina's POV👗

Omg, jimin just ask me on a date... yeahhhhhh !!!I couldn't control how excited I am ..., I quickly hop off the bed and get ready for this

, I quickly hop off the bed and get ready for this

I wore a pants and some random normal clothing....as I really wanted to impress jimin with my coolness.Then I jump down the stairs and went off with my driver to kangnamdong , a place with nature , best for couple on a date .....

Just then.... I realize that I forget to prepare for the lunchbox!
I quickly called jiminee

Jimin's POV⌚

I got ready for the date , with sunglasses and a white blouse then I went off to the destination with my car

I got ready for the date , with sunglasses and a white blouse then I went off to the destination with my car ...
While I was driving , Mina called me
"Hello , jimin I forgot to prepare my lunch box , so I would be late sorry "

Jimin🐼:why not I come your house and wait for you??

Mina🐧:okay!

Jimin's POV⌚

I quickly u-turn back to Mina's house...

When I reached her house , I get out of my car ...and went in the house...memories from what happened 5 years ago started to return back to my mind ...