chapter 12: why are you like this

Jimin's POV⌚

I officially take over the hanlim art school .... I take over my father's position.... I have new responsible to carry but immediately after I take over , thr first thing I thought of is Mina , I want to help Mina get out from eunwoo... I am afraid that the same thing will happened to three of us five years ago...

I dress myself and fly to japan ...

First I must get back the factory from eunwoo by asking all the stock holders to sell me , their stocks

First I must get back the factory from eunwoo by asking all the stock holders to sell me , their stocks.... so that I can control the whole factory then give back to kai myoui ....

Lucky I already checked on the biggest stock holder , Mr Akiyama , with the amount of stock in his hand (37.6%) it will make things easier...

So I dress up nicely and went to meet him at a club....

I went in , it was very noisy... then I follow the waiter to some vip room , there , he was siting

Mr Akiyama🏬: Ehh , hello jimin , finally you are here , come take a sit...

Jimin🐼: sorry for making you wait...

Mr Akiyama🏬: it's okay... come today you want to buy my stock right... what's your price??

Jimin🐼:*hesitate* 400 thousand USD

Mr Akyiama🏬: haha ... jimin that's too less... I want six digit no.

Jimin🐼: okay , can ... 1 million? How about that??

Mr Akyiama🏬: what about this... you give me 5 million , then I will ask my friend and together all our stock it will probably gather 57%-60% of the company stock....

Jimin🐼: okay! , let's sign the contract...

Mr Akyiama🏬: no problem... *signs the contract**holds up the glass* come let's cheers , hope that you can help the factory to increase it's value....

Jimin🐼: okay *signs the contact* okay , cheers*holds up the glass*

Jimin's POV⌚

Yeahhh , that's was fast....

But after I drink the shot , I feel dizzy... like real dizzy... then I blackout...

The next moment when I woke up , I feel like I am lying on the bed , comfortable and Mina was with me...
"Mina...." then she went closer to me and kissed me... I held her face and waist ....

The next morning I woke up ! By a slap on my face... I opened my eyes I saw Mina... she looks so angry and sad .... I quickly get up and found out that I was naked with a girl beside me .... that girl was eunha.... I looked around and I saw clothes lying around the hotel room... oh shoot! I did something real bad !