chapter 9:fly

Mina's POV👗

That cha eunwoo!! You better watch out ....

I quickly change into my working clothes and rushed to work ...

After I reached SBB , which I was kinda late for 20minutes.... bacause of that person who lived so far away from Seoul...

Aish , shit... why is my manager there?? I slowly tip toe in the office..
"MYOUI MINA!!! WHY ARE YOU LATE!"

Shoot.... OMG now how?? How am I going to come up with a lie ?? Erm... I should say that I had a tummy ach or should I say my car broke down??

I slowly turn back , "I am sorry ... my car broke down"

Then suddenly someone just pulled my hand , seems like I was pulled today alot of time....

Mina🐧: ehhhhh , why did you pull me??

Jimin🐼: or should I just leave you there ?? Haha

Mina🐧: thank you jimin ... what did you say??

Jimin🐼: don't worry that manager is a good friend of mine , so it's okay , but don't be late again !

Mina🐧:*yawning* oh okay !

Jimin's POV⌚

She looks so tired.....maybe the schedule is too tight for her....

Mina's POV👗

I was doing my stylist meeting as usual with some pro stylist then suddenly my eye felt heavy....

Then next moment I feel myself in a room then suddenly eunwoo came in a black suit with jimin .... both of them came forward to me .... then when I want to walk forwARD , I trip and fell ...

I slammed the table "NOOOOO!!"

Then next voice I heard is " yeah... Mina , you can share the thing that you just dream .... good afternoon! "

I woke up and found out that I was SLEEPING in the meeting! what's wrong with me today ?? Whatever I do is wrong...

I looked around the meeting room and it seems that there is a new girl joining us and she will be the stylist for Bts ... I should say hi to her...