chapter 13: ocean blue is my favorite

Mina's POV👗

I was watching eunwoo sleep when suddenly I feel warm... I touch my forehead , it was hot

It seems Like I am sick .... but I still bared it ... I hold the pain inside when suddenly eunwoo wakes up , he suddenly just held my hand ....

Eunwoo's POV👟

It becomes a habit ... of holding her hand at night to sleep even better... that soft hand will make people fall in love...

As I held it to my chest .... when I feel that her hand is so hot... I quickly wake up... and sit up ... I touch her forehead , she's sick ... I carried her up on my bed and let her lay there...

Mina🐧: what are you doing eunwoo?? *weak sound*

Eunwoo🐢: you better recover , shut up ! I don't wanna to see you hurt , heard me ?
Remember , you are my sleeping pills , without you I can't sleep either!

Wonbin !!!

Wonbin🐝: yes , cha CEO !

Eunwoo🐢: go get some doctor now ! And order the chef to cook porridge , bring a cool fever pad too !

Wonbin🐝: yes cha CEO!

Mina🐧: thank you eunwoo ...

Eunwoo🐢: I told you to shut up and just sleep ... you don't know what is sleep??

Mina🐧: ...

Eunwoo's POV👟

Omg that scared me to death... Mina slept on my bed while I wore my pajamas

 Mina slept on my bed while I wore my pajamas

I sat on the chair just next to her ... I watch her sleep , I think she didn't have a good night sleep this long already...

I should do something for her... if not later she complain that I didn't treat her well enough...

Alright myoui Mina :) I smile ...

He doctors can and give her a check
"She will be fine... here's her medicine , remember just 1 pill is enough for her..."

When she woke up in the morning , I called on wonbin

Eunwoo🐢: wonbin , the porridge...
*turns to Mina* finally you woke up ! Seriously you are like a pig when you sleep...

Mina🐧: call me whatever you want ...

Eunwoo's POV👟

I help her sit up , I sat on the bed with her and I put her head on my chest as I feed her the bowl of porridge...

Eunwoo🐢: open your mouth