chapter 10: life

Mina's POV👗

Miss myoui mina

Please fly to Japan now , you are cha CEO 's doctor so you have the responsiblity to take care of him.

Wah jinja , this piece of shit is totally...

Jimin🐼: what happened??

Mina🐧: nothing , just a patient who is like 3 years old

Jimin🐼: 3years old?! Haha , is he cute

Mina🐧: cute?! Please... I wanna vomit... he suffer from a serious sleeping problem and maybe some pycho ??

Jimin🐼: what he is a pycho?? Then I think you better quit ...

Mina🐧: yeah , I am planning to... oh ya I need to go japan now already , because I am his doctor , haiZz

Jimin🐼: but your work?? You don't have to deal with it ??

Mina🐧: that's why , he is the boss of out company .... cha eunwoo

Jimin🐼: what the heck?!???? Please don't go .... please Mina..... please don't get close to him!!! He is a total pervert

Mina🐧: I know , that's why I want help him to overcome all the stress...

Jimin🐼: you sure ?? I think I better follow you...

Mina🐧: your Bts ?? It's okay , he wouldn't do anything to me ... I can punCH and kick his ass *smile*

Jimin🐼: huh??hahaha , but....

Mina🐧: don't worry , I will always stay with you :) I will not go with him

Jimin🐼: okay! So now let's go back to your house and pack some stuff

Jimin's POV⌚

Should I follow her?? But I need to have some trust in her right??

I drive back to her house and then after she packed all the stuff , I send her to the Seoul international airport ... then I received a voice call from dad...

Mr park👔: jimin please come back home after you hear this ...

Jimin🐼: Mina byee *hugs her* hope to see you soon , will miss you , remember to eat well and sleep well , miss me!

Mina🐧: okay , you better go now jimin!*held jimin back*

Jimin🐼: okay!

Eunwoo's POV👟

I was having fun at the club when suddenly wonbin pulled me ...

Wonbin🐝:*says to the girls* okay okay you all can go now , here's the profit

Eunwoo🐢: ehhhh , don't go !! Wonbin!

Wonbin🐝: sorry cha CEO , you drink too much today

Wonbin🐝: sorry cha CEO , you drink too much today .... more than usual , gou are no longer yourself... so I had to bring you back to the hotel.*grabs eunwoo's hand*