chapter 4 :omg

Jimin's POV⌚

Today I have a surprise for Mina . I dress myself nicely

I wore a hoodie and a hat , to make myself look cool in fornt of her

I wore a hoodie and a hat , to make myself look cool in fornt of her .
I went to prepared the rose of flower that I hand made by myslf , because I knew that she doesn't like expensive flower but she would love these "expensive" flower that I made :) today I will tell her everything that had been in my heart for these five years ... let me , call her now , I unlock my phone and dialed her number ....

Jimin🐼:hello?? Mina

Mina🐧:yah , haisssh who is this !!

Jimin🐼: oh it's jimin , haha why anything happened?? Why are you so angry early in the morning??

Mina🐧: huh?? Erm... nothing nothing , why ??

Jimin🐼: I missed you , so.... I just called you :) , ERM see you later at the company. Bye

Mina's POV👗

"Okay bye jiminee" Wah , so tired , now let me prepare for work , today is the last day , fighting!! Myoui Mina!!

I wore a shoulder off shirt and a skirt , well today's outfit was pretty casual. Then I saw , a thing on the floor , shiny, golden in colour.... I went near it , it was beside my bed .... I bend down and picked it up
It's a phone?! Why is it doing over here , it is one of the house keeper one?? Cannot be.... they are not allowed to use phones......then who is it , wait let me check
↰↳↱↵↲↶↰↼↺↼↻↾↱↴
Why cannot unlock??? Aish ,

Omg don't tell me is eunwoo?! Since he was here yesterday...and did we kinda did something , probably no right??? I hope so , please!!

My driver drove me to the company , with the phone in my bag , because I thought that I would have just gave the police station so something rather than putting it at home?.... then I saw jimin's manager, I get off the car and I followed him until a place where there is alot of glowing light , he told me to follow the path ....

 then I saw jimin's manager, I get off the car and I followed him until a place where there is alot of glowing light , he told me to follow the path

It was jinja dam nice , suddenly jimin appear in my eyes ,

Jimin🐼: Mina, thank for all these years , all these years of not getting a boyfriend .... even though I am a married man right now with dahyun , but I can make the promise that I will love you and we will divorce since dahyun already have a current boyfriend , Mina you are a very kind , innocent , shy girl , even though you get weak easily , it will make people want to protect you more .... so please stay like this :)*walked forwARD**give Mina the rose and a kiss*

Mina's POV👗

I never knew that he was so romantic , and also I didn't know that his lips was so soft ..... but I was so touched , so sweet , jimin.... after that we sat there for a while and look at the views inside the room....

Mina🐧: jimin , thank you , saranghae

Jimin🐼:haha, pleaseee , I am your boyfriend, no need to thank anyone to have such wonderful boyfriend....

Mina🐧:Chey, jinja , wonderful boyfriend I have .....haha married a girl

Jimin🐼: no no , Mina , let me explain

Mina🐧: I don't want to listen... bye *running around the room*

Jimin's POV⌚

I knew that she was kidding , who will not be happy to have such a good boyfriend , Mina I jinja love you :)

Mina's POV👗

My heart was feel with flowers , so colourful .... then I saw jinee

Jinee🐁: Ehh why why today so happy??

Mina🐧: huh?? No lah , just some stuff , let go buy some coffee

Jinee🐁: okay let's go

We reached there when suddenly , I saw someone....

Mina🐧:jinee , lent me some money first , I forgot to bring ....

Jinee🐁: no problem !

Mina🐧: Ehh isn't that eunwoo ??

Jinee🐁:huh??who ??

Mina🐧: huh, I was asking who was that guy ??

Jinee🐁: Ohh that guy, very handsome rite??

Jinee🐁: he is the CEO , why??

Mina🐧: whag are you kidding me ?? Please tell me he is not!!

Jinee 🐁: why, he is the CEO .... what did you do ??

Mina🐧: huh , Ohhh shit ...

Eunwoo's POV👟

I went to get some coffee when I saw Mina, why is she doing here?? Let me check with wonbin.
I dialed his number and call him

Eunwoo🐢:hello, wonbin , can you help me to check who is that girl at the coffee , you have 10minutes , check now , I don't care what ever method you use!!

Wonbin🐝: yes CEO !

Guys this the end for the chapter 4

Spoiler

5)stop

6)eye

7)here