Chapter Five: Here Comes Trouble

As promised, chapter five. If you could, please vote or comment, as it really helps me out. Thank you, enjoy.

It's been two days since the unexpected visitor broke into S.T.A.R labs, it also has been two days since Leonard Snart came back, reluctantly agreeing to help us figure out what the game plan was after the long hours it took me to convince Barry to allow him. Although, Snart made it damn clear that he didn't want to be here and everyone knew it.

    Even though Lenny decided to stay, Mick didn't want to until we really needed his help. So he left and told his boss, Snart, to call him when his assistance was needed. In addition to that, even though Snart had been here for two days, constantly beside me, we didn't get to spend time together, something in which I felt bad about because I truly did want to get to know him—the both of us were too distracted to do so, however.

    It's also been two days since I got an adequate amount of sleep—which I was fine with because I didn't really like sleeping anyways. Instead, I spent my time in my room at the labs, doing weight training and working with weapons. I've also began helping Cisco hack into various government servers to find out whatever we could about this damn speedster.

    With doing that, we found absolutely nothing except encrypted plans for a Biological Weapon—want to take a guess from what company? If you say Mahone TECH, you're entirely correct. This upset me even more, because now I knew that my father was linked to this entire situation somehow.

    I also talked Barry into calling for some back-up. I knew we were going to need it if we were up against my father. I told him that I didn't care who it was, we just needed help.

    And as much of it as we could get.

    Right now, I'm in my room, working on the salmon ladder, like I normally did. Sweat dripped down my stomach, onto the belt of my camouflage pants, and caused the black sports bra I wore to become sticky. I didn't care because I didn't plan on looking cute—this was how I got my anger and frustration out and I had a lot of it.

    While I was in here, everyone was out in the main lab, fully rested and trying to decide on what to do, who to call, and what action to take next. I, however, was too furious to help with that. Everyone in the entire building knew not to test me at this point, or bother me for that matter—and they stuck to that pretty goddamn well because for the last day, nobody really bothered me. Nobody, except for Snart—who was only one with enough balls to test me.

    I heard the door open and then slam shut. Reaching the next bar on the ladder, I glanced up to see Snart walk in. My lips straightened as I jumped to the next bar with a huff of air, ignoring him as he walked towards me slowly. "How did I know that I'd find you in here?" He mused lightly, his lips formed into a small smile, a sarcastic one, but one nonetheless.

Jumping another bar, I looked down at him from the bar below the top. "What do you want, Snart? I'm not in a talking mood." He grunted at me and I watched his eyes trail slowly down my toned body, smirking. I would have smiled if I hadn't been in a shit mood to begin with.

"Then you're going to love this. Barry needs you out in the lab, says he wants you to meet someone. They're arriving now," he replied, shortly as I jumped to the highest bar on the ladder, then began making my way down, grunting each time I moved bars while he watched me closely.

Making it to the bottom, I jumped down and stretched my arms. I stepped down the two stairs to bypass him and grab my towel from the chair beside his hip. He caught my wrist as I reached across him, I looked up to meet his icy blue eyes, the ones that I was dreaming about for weeks when he wasn't here. "You're not quite okay, are you?" his eyes studied mine, as if he was looking for me to lie.