Making it official

Blake woke up slightly confused before opening his eyes. There was a weight on his chest that had not been there when he fell asleep. Cautiously he opened his eyes to see Gwen draped over his chest, her head right over his heart. At first he was worried. Had she gotten scared or sick last night and he didn't hear her? He wondered why she didn't wake him. He knew that they really did need to talk about what they were doing. She had started to call him her boyfriend and he has been wanting that title. He sets it in his brain that they need to talk about it this morning. He wants her to call him her boyfriend and he wants to call her his girlfriend. He didn't want to wake her so he reach for the tv remote and turn the tv on turning volume down low. He just laid there enjoying the feeling of having Gwen in his arms.
.....................................................
Gwen stirs and her eyes pop open. She sits up so quick Blake doesn't even have time to react. When she snuck into his bed last night she had laid beside him not wanting to cross any lines. They weren't even official yet much less sleeping in the same bed. Now here she was waking up draped all over him. She is scared of his reaction. Was he gonna be mad or expect more from her now? She wasn't ready for that. She was to tired and to sick for that. She is pulled out of her thoughts by the feeling of his hand on her cheek.

"Hey Gwen calm down. It's ok. Everything is ok."

Gwen releases a breath she didn't even know she was holding. Blake sees her relax at his touch and his heart swells.

"Now sunshine, tell me what got ya so upset."

"I didn't mean to come in ur bed and drape myself all over you. I'm sorry." Gwen says looking at her lap

"Gwen you don't have to be sorry. I wish you had woke me up. Where you sick?"

"No. I just I sleep better next to you. I just needed to be near you." Still looking at her lap

Blake moves his hand to lift her chin and make her look at him.

"If I really had of had a problem with it Gwen I would have gotten up when I woke up."

"How...how long have you been awake?" Gwen asks wide eyed

"Awhile."

Gwen blushes ringing her hands "you held me the whole time?"

"Yeah I did."

"Thank you"

"Gwen you don't have to thank me. However I do think we need to talk about the elephant in the room, don't you?"

Here it is the other shoe dropping. He was gonna kick her out and tell her he is going home. She was surprised he let her stay this long.

"Yeah I guess" tears pool in her eyes

"So you introduced me to chuck as your boyfriend."

"Blake Im sorry. I didn't mean to that's just what I feel like you are. I didn't mean to put that pressure on you.........please don't leave me." Tear are now pouring down her face

Blake reaches up again to her cheek wiping the tears away but they are only followed by more.

"Hey sunshine please stop crying your breaking my heart. I didn't mind you calling me your boyfriend."