Planning Ahead

Gwen walked into the house being greeted by an over excited Betty.

"Hi Betty. Yes I missed you to." She says while rubbing the dogs head and bending down to get the kisses Betty is excited to give.

Blake walks into the foyer and Gwen stands up to kiss him.

"Hey sunshine. How was lunch with your mom?"

"It was good. She was checking up on me basically. Which I don't blame her."

"Yeah if my kid went through everything you have been through I would probably check on them everyday." He says chuckling

"Speaking of kids....guess what else I got the third degree on."

"Really? Already?" Blake chuckles

"Yeah she wants to know when we are getting married and when or if we are gonna have kids."

"I guess that means your family officially likes me huh?"

"Yeah I think that's a safe assumption." Gwen giggles "on a serious note can we talk about it?" She says hesitantly "Like we have never really talked about it and I think it would be a good idea to be on the same page ya know."

"Yeah I think your probably right. Let's go sit on the coach."

Gwen grabs Blake's hand following him into the family room. They both sit down on the couch. Blake grabs Gwen however pulling her into his lap and giving her a meaningful kiss.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too. We spend so much time together, it's weird and uncomfortable when we aren't together."

"I feel the same way sunshine. Ok so you want to talk kids?"

"Yeah" she says nerves setting in as Blake feels the tension enter her body

"I mean obviously I can't give you kids, but I want to be a mom."

"I agree we should have kids. What are you thoughts about adopting?"

"I would be ok with that, but I want a baby baby. Like, I want them only remembering a time with us. I would be scared getting an older kid. I don't want to lose them when they turn 18 ya know."

"Yeah I agree. We want the whole experience. Raise them their whole lives with no contact with the parents."

"Yes it needs to be a closed adoption. I want the child to be raised as if it biologically is our baby?"

"Sounds good. I just want for us to have a family."

"Are you sure your ok raising a baby that isn't really yours?"

"Yes sunshine. I told before I don't care if they have my DNA or not, if we adopt them then it's my child end of story."

"You're amazing you know that?" She says leaning in to kiss him "I want to wait for a while yet. Like I want us to be married. I want to have stable, big enough homes here and in Oklahoma. That way we can live in both places."