Broken

(A/N)
In case you don't understand:
(BF/N)- Boyfriend's Name
-------------------------
Your boyfriend, the captain of the school's football team and a member of the chess club, asked you to go to prom with him two days ago. Of course, your answer was yes and you thought that was the best day you could ever happen.

Your boyfriend, (BF/N), took you home today, then he left. "No goodbye? No I love you?" You said sadly and headed for the door. As you were doing so, you felt your phone vibrate. You took it out and saw that you got a text from (BF/N).

"Bye." It said.

"That's more like it." You replied. You and your family are very wealthy and own a mansion. A few seconds after you went inside, your phone started to ring. It was (BF/N). "Hey babe wassup?" You said in a calm voice. "Umm hey look I said bye for a reason and it-"

"I know, I forgive you. Everyone leaves without saying goodbye sometimes it's okay."

"Look, that's not why I called you or texted you," As these words came out his mouth, you knew what words were next. "I have a confession to ma-"

"Who is it?"

"Who's Who? What are you talking about?"

"(BF/N) just shut up and answer the question," you told him in a slightly calm manner. "Who. Is. It." There was an awkward moment of silence, then he broke it by sighing. "A-Alison." Alison was your Bff since the beginning of middle school and you are now a Junior in high school. "(Y-Y/N), I'm sorry but-"

"How long?" You slightly mumbled, pissed off because of his actions. "What?" He asked "How long have you two been together and tell me the truth." You're more upset than the last time. There was another silence. "Three weeks..almost four." He said. A tear rolled down your cheek as you heard these words. You hung up. He was the only boyfriend you ever had (because he was the only good looking guy), and he was cheating on you with your best friend. You felt very hurt inside, ran to your room, and slammed the door shut. Your parents came up stairs and stood near your door. "What's going on?" Your mom whispered to your dad. He shrugged his shoulders. "Should we check her?" She whispered again. "Nah, let's ask later over dinner." They both walked back down stairs and went into the kitchen to start dinner.

-Later at dinner-

You and your parents were having a silent dinner until your dad decided to speak. "(Y/N), how was your day at school?" Your father asked, but you weren't in the mood to answer that question. Your parents started to talk with their eyes, signaling one another to talk  and stopped as soon you looked up. Your mom cleared her throat. "(Y/N), are you ok?"

"Yeah mom," you said. "I'm fine...just a little tired I guess."

"Are you sure? I mean minutes after you came in, we heard you run upstairs, close your door and start crying. We wanted to check on you, but we wanted you to let it out." Your mom babbled on about how worry they were. You zone out and started to think about (BF/N). 'I can't even think with thinking about him. It's over...after these years we spent together...it's over.' As you were thinking this a tear rolled down your cheek. "(Y/N)," your parents saw the tear and tried to bring you back to Earth.

"(Y/N) honey, you're crying." Your mom began to shake your arm.

Looking up, you realized what happened. You wiped the single tear quickly as if nothing happened. "M-My eyes must be runny today." You smiled at the end of your sentence but it turned into a frown. "Alright whose eye do I need to blacken?" Your dad asked rolling up his sleeves and cracking his knuckles. "Who did it?"

"(BF/N)."

"I knew he was too good to be true." He mumbled under his breath. "Look there's always a loser like (BF/N) everywhere you go, take my loser for example his name was James. He had a chiseled jawline and beautiful blue eyes." Your dad cleared his throat in a jealous kind of way. You and your mom looked in his direction.

"This was before I met you. Anyways, he asked me out one day and I couldn't help but to say yes. A few weeks later, he dumped me for a preppy cheerleader because I looked like a nerd compared to her." The story of your mother calmed you down a little, but it made you feel like no one would ever love you. "And then I met your father!" She said happily. 'Oh.' you thought to yourself still worried. "Don't think about him too much. Just pick up were you left off and start again."

"Thanks mom." You said calmly. "You're welcome and if you need to talk about anything else, I'm always available, okay?" You nodded your head and continued to eat.