She's Mine

Wow...It feels like I haven't been up here in forever! Welp I should probably continue the story
_________________________

Ben walked back down to the living room and saw you asleep on the couch he powered off that PSP of yours and placed it on the coffee table. He picked you up bridal style, carried you to his room, placed you on his bed, tucked you in, then kissed you.

"Good night, (Y/N)."

He whispered.

You quickly opened your eyes and felt hot in the face. You sat up, looked around to find yourself in Ben's room, then placed your head in your hands. "What...is wrong with me?" You then heard whispering coming from the halls, but it kinda sounded like an argument. You got off the bed and placed your ear to the door.

"And if things got out of
control out there?"
One voice whispered.

"Look. She's fine.
It was an accident.
Accidents happen, alright?"
Whispered the other.

(Your POV)
Ben and Jack? Again? I thought they already discussed this earlier. I decided to crack open the door to see everything that was happening. "I just don't want her getting hurt or-"

"Or what, huh? Killed?" Jack asked, getting louder, as he cut Ben's sentence short. He continued. "She'll be fine! Relax!" Ben sighed as he rubbed his face in frustration and annoyance. "She's doesn't belong to you, alright? She has a life! You can't just leave these scar on her like she-"

"Yet I was the one who demanded the others to bring her here, while you sat around playing video games. Being useless... like always. But who left the marks, Ben?" I didn't like what I was hearing. I noticed Ben's clenched fist start violently shaking. "I never said that she was mine. She's her own person." Ben's voice got deeper and it kinda scared me.

'Ok...that's enough for tonight.' I thought to myself and slowly closed the door. "What was that?" Jack asked. I'm guessing they heard the door. I quickly walked towards the bed and laid back down, my back facing the door. "I thought it came from in here, but she's still asleep." Jack said from the door. I heard mumbling between the two then the door closed.

'So I'm just...Jack's thing? I thought he really wanted me to "remember us" but...he just wanted to brand me?' I hated the fact that I heard that. I hated the fact that he even said that! Why am I still here? I'm not sure why, but I have to go.
(End of your POV)

You threw on what you had on yesterday and searched for a pen and a piece of paper to write a note then placed on the bed once you were finish. You picked up your phone and check the time. It was only 2:56 am. You decided to leave your bag, but only because you didn't want to make a lot of noise; otherwise you'd take it. You walked towards the door and cracked it open to scan the halls. Clear. You walked out into the hall, aware of your surroundings, trying to be silent. You peaked into the living room and Ben was playing a video game and usually when he's doing that, no one can distract him or even get him to look away from the TV because he's in his zone.

You snuck pass Ben and kept walking. Suprisingly, you soon found yourself standing in front of the cave's entrance. You took a deep breath and walked out. "I can't go home. It would be too obvious. They know where I live so if I did go home they would probably kidnap me again. I'll head home, but I won't stop there." You said speaking to yourself. You took out your phone and search up your address.

~Time skip~

You got to your house and tried figuring out where to go from there. You looked at your phone then at the house. Suddenly, a place came to mind and you thought it was a good idea due to the time, and that place was the park. You shoved your phone in your back pocket and threw your hood over your head and started walking again.

After approximately 15 minutes of walking, you finally reached your destination. You sat on a bench and took out your phone. Suddenly, you smelled a sweet smell like...flowers. You look up and notice a bush of (F/C) roses underneath a lamppost. You felt mesmerized by the roses and, without really knowing it, got up to look at them. You stared at the (F/C) roses and began to reach for one. You snapped back to reality and quickly snatched your hand back. "What am I doing? I should get going." You turned around and started walking away from the bush until something- a male's voice- caused you to stop. "Where are you going? Don't you want a rose?"

Your heart rate increased. You thought you were alone, but apparently your weren't. You quickly turned around to find the person behind the voice. You looked all around but saw nothing, until a hand poked out of the shadows by the rose bush holding one of those roses. Whoever it was they had a glove on. You tried to make out other feature about this guy but that was difficult due to the fact he was hiding in the dark. You started backing up. "Uh n-no thanks. I-I'm allergic to pollen and I have somewhere I should be right now." You said, then hurried out of the park.

You felt like he was watching you walking away but kept walking without looking back. You decided to walk back to the cave. You felt like you couldn't go home because you left without your parents knowing, plus they'd just ask you why you "left" Destiny's house. You continued your walk and soon entered the wooded area, but still felt like you were being watched.

~Meanwhile with the others~

"Hey Ben, do you have a blanket I could use? I can't find any of mine. I think Slenderman might've wash them." Sally told Ben. The blonde-haired boy got up and walked to his room. He knocked on the door, but didn't expected any answer. "Is (Y/N) still sleep? It's passed 3 o'clock! That's the best time to party!" Sally whispered. Ben chuckled. "Yeah, but, (Y/N) is still human so she still needs to sleep."

Ben opened the door but, before the two walked inside the room, they noticed that you were gone and there was a note on the bed. Ben walked over then picked it up.

Hey guys,
I'm heading out and I most likely won't be back. I don't want to take up any space or disturb the peace that you guys probably once had. If I don't come back for my belongings, you can trash them for all I care.
Sincerely, (Y/N)
P.S. I DON'T BELONG TO ANYONE!

"Uhhhh..." Ben said in confusion. "What? What's it say?" Ben turned around to Sally and looked into her eyes. "She umm.. might not come back." Ben's room was filled with silence. "Well shouldn't we tell the others?" Sally asked. Ben shrugged his shoulders then flopped on the end of his bed. "I don't want there to be any chaos over this or anything so... I guess I'll find her myself."

"Jack would throw a fit!" Sally whispered. "Yeah but if he finds her then what? He'd probably scratch her up again...or worse..."

"Kiss heeeer~?" Sally said with a smile. Ben blushed in slight embarrassment. "Ooooou~ looks like someone's jealous~." Sally sung. "I-I'm not jealous! I just care about her...a lot." He said mumbling the last part. He got up then headed for the door. "Where ya going?" Sally asked before standing up. "To find (Y/N). Either you come or stay."

"I'll come!" Sally excitedly whispered.

"Alright. Just stay quiet." Ben said as they both got ready to leave.

~back to you reader!~

You felt like you've been walk for hours but you still headed in the direction you thought the cave was in. The feeling of you being watched came back so you picked up the speed. You looked ahead and saw the cave but heard a few voice....familiar voices.

"Show me the way to her house." You heard Ben say. You picked up the pace to meet up with them and soon did. "(Y/N)!" Sally said and ran into your arms. "Why were you leaving?"

"I....I had to think for a while that's all."