In The Night

After you finished eating, you went upstairs to take a shower. While you were in the shower, Alison kept calling you. Instead of picking it up, you let it ring out. After the shower, you put on the most comfortable PJs and laid in bed staring at the ceiling. 'Well, at least it's time to sleep. By morning I'll forget about...him.' You thought to yourself as you stared at the ceiling. You let out a long yawn and rolled over to go to sleep.

While you were sleep, you got cold and you didn't know why. You sat up and saw that the window was wide open. 'I must've done that in my sleep..but I don't know why I would it's cold enough in here!' You thought to yourself as you got up to close you window. After that task, you hear a small giggle come from the darkest part of your room.

"Ok Michael. Get out of my room before I get mom and dad." You said angrily. Michael is your younger brother at the age of eight. He loves to prank people and messing around in your room. Nothing. You started to count down from five. "Five...four...three..." You started to wonder why you were getting no response. "Two...."

"One." A voice behind you said. You didn't want to turn around, but it was an instinct to. You turned to a eyeless guy, who's inches taller than you, wearing a blue mask, and had black tears pouring out from the sockets of the mask. He covered your mouth with his hand. You tried to get free. 'Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg!' You thought freaking out on the inside. He bought out a knife and stabbed you in your stomach twice. He releases you and you fall to the floor. Wincing in pain, you could barely speak or move. "Why me.." You said weakly then blacked out.

Your POV

My heart was racing and I was panting as I shot up from my bed. "Oh thank goodness. It was just a dream." I began to wonder who the guy in my dream was. I don't recall seeing him a day in my life.

I relaxed my body and laid down staring at the ceiling trying to figure out why I had that dream and why it felt so real. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. "Hopefully I don't have that crazy dream again." For a few minutes, I started to doze off until there was a tapping on my window. "Ughh!" I put a long pillow around my head to block out the noise. For about ten minutes it worked, but that one single tap sounded like it turned into ten other taps. I woke up to just one single tap again. Maybe I was dreaming about that too.

I got out of bed to opened the window because I wanted to break off the branch, but as soon as I opened the window I got poked in the eye. "Ow!" I silently yelped. "Oh! Im so sorry, I truly am! Are you ok?" I heard a soft voice say. I rubbed the eye that got poked, but after I heard that voice I froze completely. "I'm sorry, did I startle you?" The same voice asked and he sound kind of worried.

I looked up and saw a slender man sitting in the tree. He had a top hat, a black suit with colorful polka dots on it, and tentacle-like things coming out of his back. "Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you," he used his tentacles to enter through my window. I quickly backed away scared that something might happen. "I'm here to....ummm actually I kinda forgot...hold on." Even though he seems harmless I passed out from the lack of oxygen flowing to my brain.

End of your POV

You started to wake up a little bit. You heard voices, but not a single one was familiar to you. "Jeff, why do we have an unconscious female with us?"

"I don't know, Jack wanted us to bring her to him."

"Oh."

You opened your eyes and see a little brunette girl holding a teddy bear, wearing a muddy pink dress, and had blood running down her face. Your eyes widen then you see others behind her. Your eyes widened even more. You see a guy without eyelids, an extended smile, and colorless skin. You look beside him and see a slender guy, just like the one before, but without the hat, polka dots, and a face.

'Where's the other slender guy?' You thought to yourself. "She's awake!" The girl said happily. "She is?!" You hear the familiar voice and realize you're wrapped up in tentacles. "What's your name? Do you have a name? Guys, what if she doesn't have a name?" The little girl asked you. "Stop crowding her with your curiosity. Just give her some space. We'll wait till we get back to Jack and the others."

'There's more of you!?' You thought to yourself. You tilted your head down in an exhausted kind of way. The first slender guy you met started to speak. "Hey, does anyone feel like singing a s-"

"No." Everyone but the little girl said it in sync. "Actually, It would be splendid if we sung a song!"

"Alrighty, pick a song!" The man carrying you said. "Oh how about bloody night." Said the little girl. "Ok." They started singing while everyone else plugged their ears.

*sing like silent night*
"Bloody night. Gruesome night. All must go. All must die." They continued on with the song to the very end. Listening to their horror-based song you felt a little scared. "Alright we're here."