Meeting The Gang

"Alright we're here." The tall one carrying you said. You found yourself deep in a forest inside of a cave. It looked small on the outside, but on the inside, it was huge. 'When can I get off your back!?' As soon as you started to think this, you were dropped on the hard, bare floor. Luckily, you landed on your butt. You got up and seconds later you felt a hand land on your shoulder that made you jump.

When you turned around, you saw a girl with white skin, in a black turtle-neck dress with gloves, and wearing a mask with black eyes and black lipstick. "You guys go out and get a cutie and don't even tell me? That's cold." Frightened, you slowly backed up with wide eyes. "Relax, I mean no harm." She giggled afterwards. The faceless man in a black suit stepped up and shouted, "Jack!! Where are you?!"

"Right here."

A voice said coming from the darkest part of the cave said. He began walk out from the shadows. 'Wait, t-that's the guy from my dream! Maybe this is a dream. No, I would've woke up by now. Right?' These thoughts were rampaging inside your head. He began walking towards you with his hands in his pockets. He started to walk around you, looking at you as if he was doing an investigation. 'What. Are. You. Doing?!' You began to think. As you stood there frozen, he stood in front of you. "Do you remember?" You were confused about the question he was asking. "R-remember what?" You stuttered. "Me. Do you remember me?" You hesitantly shook your head.

(Jack's POV)

'I can't believe it. She doesn't remember.' I thought over and over in my mind. I was hoping she would have known who I was by my name, but she didn't. 'Of course she wouldn't. Who would remember my name.' I walked pass her and the others and walked towards the entrance. "W-wait, where are you going?" My sister figure asked quietly. I continued to walk out the cave. "For a walk. Show her around."

(End of Jack's POV)

"Who does he think he's bossing around like that? He's only acting like that because there's a girl here."

"Jeff calm down. You know he has her here for a reason..blah blah blah..." You started to look at how big the place was. As you started walking backward to get a better view, you bumped into the colorful, slender man from before. "Oopsy!" He said slightly startled.

"S-sorry Mr-"

"Oh my apologizes. I'm Splendorman, Splendy for short." He held his hand out for a friendly greeting and you politely shook it. "Nice to meet you." You said with a smile. "Nice to meet you too." He smiled as well. He reached into his sleeve and pulled out a bouquet of flowers. "Flowers, for the young lady." You smiled. "Thank you, but I'm allergic to pollen." He slightly tilted his head. "Oh no worries." He blew on the flower. You closed your eyes and threw your arms up preparing yourself for the worse allergic reaction. "No wait!" Seconds later -when nothing happened- you opened your eyes and saw Splendy with a different bouquet. "Don't worry, it's made out of paper."

"Thank you." You said grabbing the bouquet. "Oh, I forgot to introduce you to the others." He said walking towards his destination. "This is my younger brother, Slenderman." You were puzzled with wide eyes. "Younger?"

"Yep. I know I seen a bit immature for an older brother but that's just how I am." He said with a smile.

"So..umm...do you have a story? How did you guys end up like this?" You asked being curious. "Oh no, no, no, no. Slendy and I came into this miraculous world like this." Splendorman said resting his arm on Slenderman's shoulder.

"First off, this world is not miraculous. Second, get your arm off of me before I snap it." Splendy followed the directions given to him and continued with the introductions.

"Anyways this is Jeff, Jeff the killer." You looked at Jeff and you were slightly terrified at what you were seeing. "What's with the wide eyes?" He asked. 'I should be asking you the same thing.' You wanted to say this, but kept it to yourself so he won't get offened or anything like that. "Hellooo." Jeff said waving his hand in front of your face. "Sorry umm...so do you have a back story?"

You asked out of your curiosity, again. "Well...let's just say my life took a massive turn. I was an innocent little boy until a group of boys bullied me on my first day at a new school. At that moment something on the inside of me snapped on made me go mad. Jane is the only one alive that knows what happened." He walked away. "Wait-"

You watched as he continued walking. "Next is Sally." In front of splendorman was the little girl with a teddy bear. You squatted down to her height and touched the blood running down her face; it was dried. "Do you wanna hear my tragic story?"

"Honestly, yes." She grabbed your hand and led you down a case of stairs to another floor in the cave. It had a giant flat-screen tv, a couch, and there's a hall full of doors which are their bedrooms. You both sat down on the couch.

"Ok, so months before I died, my parents died. My dad's siblings didn't live around us so I had to go live with my mom's brother. He had custody of me and he was a very lazy person. One day, he raped me, killed me, then tossed me in a ditch."

"Wow, that's terrible."

"I know. He killed me before we left for the airport. I've been tracking him down so I can haunt him...so I can kill him." She looked at her teddy bear. "This is a gift from my parents. I've been carrying it around to remember them. One day, looking for my uncle for revenge, I got lost in the woods and Slenderman took me in so..that's my story."

"So Slendy like your father figure?"

"Yep and Splendy's like a better uncle, and Jack and Jeff are like my brothers." This made you smile on the inside. 'I'm glad she found another family that treats her right.' You thought. "Your story is kinda sad. This world is terrible. You can't even trust your family."

Sally was looking at her teddy bear then she looked up at you. "You think my story's sad, you should listen to Jane's."

"Jane?"