Hide

"I didn't find her, but I think I know what happened."

Slenderman walked inside, passing the others who showered him with questions.

"What happened?"

"Where is she?"

"Do you think she'll be okay?"

"TELL US SOMETHING!!"

They all shouted in unison. Slenderman, already slightly pissed off, turned around and emitted a hissing sound while viciously waving his tentacles around. They all went quiet once again. Slendy walked inside as Ben, Sally, and Jane followed behind him. Slenderman teleported to his room as the three behind him sat down at the table in the kitchen. When he came back, he was holding a medium-sized box. "Oooh~ What's in there?" Sally asked as she tried to peek inside. Slenderman opened the box then reached inside and when his hand came out, a picture came out with it. Jeff came into the kitchen and saw the group sitting at the table. "What are you guys- Whoa! Slendy! I didn't know you had a ladies' man side!" Jeff said looking at the picture. The picture revealed the same figure that's been harassing you. "That's because I don't. I believe this is who took (Y/N). This is my brother, Offenderman." Slenderman laid the picture down on the table so everyone could see it. "Wait," Jeff said looking at everyone at the table. "(Y/N)'s missing? Does Jack know yet?"

"Uh... no. But, Slendy, you didn't tell us you had another brother!" Sally said standing in her chair.

"Yeah! How many of you guys are there?" Jane asked out of curiousity as she propped her head with her hands. "That's not important right now. He's... been disowned from the family for a while now." Slenderman reached into the box again and pulled out a bunch of pictures with a few business cards paperclipped to them. He closely examined the cards then placed them in his pocket after separating them from the pictures. Suddenly, a cloud of black smoke appeared on the table and once it cleared out, Jack appeared. He silently looked at everyone causing them, all except Slenderman, to feel abashed and look away. "So," Jack paused. "Where is she?"

"I'm not completely sure. All I know is that my brother took him but I don't know where he is."

"Who? Splendy? He's having tea with some kids." Jack said slightly confused.

"No! Not him!" Slenderman said after slapping his forehead.

"Wait...there's more of you??" Jack asked in shock. "Exactly!" Jeff chuckled out. Everyone at the table continued with the conversation. "Guys, that's not important right now. I know someone who could probably help us out, but we'd have to go into the city." Slenderman informed them.

"Alright. But how would we get there? We aren't exactly a great sight to see." Ben asked.

"Ooh! We could teleport!" Sally suggested. Oohs and ahhs were passed around until the sound of throats being cleared were heard on the other side of the table. Jane and Jeff plainly looked at the others. "Yeeaah. We can't teleport." Jeff reminded them. "Oh. Right...we could go at night." Ben suggested. "Nah, it would take too long. She'd be-" Slendy paused in the middle of his sentence then continued. "We have to look now." Slenderman stood up. "For those of you who can't teleport just hold on to someone who can. You'll teleport with them." Jack directed, of course referring to Jeff and Jane.

"Umm o-okay." Jeff said nervously. He stood next to Ben while Jane stood next to Sally. "We're going to the mall. Everyone knows how to get there, right?" Everyone nodded in response. "So how does teleportation work? Do you think about where you're going then go there or-" before Jeff could finish, they all teleported.