ummmm... Jack (Part 3)?

"Took you long enough. I thought you decided to stay." Jack said once you hit the ground. "No I got caught by my parents. I told them that I was going to a friends house, but they insisted on taking me to their house so I just closed the door and climbed back out the window."

"Technically, you are going to a friend's house."

"First of all, I can't call anyone who kidnapped me a friend. And second, that's a cave you guys live in not your normal, everyday house." You told him. "Well why did you come back if we're not your friends and this isn't a house?" You could hear him smiling as he asked you this question. You wanted to speak, but you didn't know how to answer. 'He's right. I literally could've stayed home but I came back out...' you said to yourself.

"Why video games?" Jack asked, looking at the plastic bag in your hand. "Hm? Oh! I thought Ben and I could play some of these. I wasn't sure what games he already played before, so I brought them all." There was a silence. "Usually Ben likes to be left alone." You quickly turned your head towards Jack once he said that. "Really? We were just playing the xbox together last night."

"There's a possibility that he'll stop associating with you. He did that with everyone." you looked at the ground and thought about what he said. 'That won't ever happen, will it? Naaahhh I'm good.' You thought as you shoved the thought to the back of your mind. It was silent once again and the two of you were almost to the cave. "Hey, where did Splendy go?" You asked after realization slapped you in the face. (So violent(╥﹏╥)..) "He went to go cheer up a little girl,"

"Oh, that's nice."

"Then eat her."

"wWhaT?!?!" You shouted. "I'm kidding! Just a little humor to kill the silence." You glared at him but it wasn't in a serious way. "That. Wasn't. Funny!" He chuckled at your reaction. There was another moment of silence. You started thinking about everything that happened since you've been here and it had you thinking about something.

"Hey Jack. I was wondering about something you keep telling me and I never felt like it was necessary to ask so, I'll ask now since it's just us," you cleared your throat to prepare your question. "Why do you keep asking me if I remember? What am I remembering?" He remained looking forward silently. You waited for him to answer but he stayed silent and you looked away.

"Us," he sighed.

"I wanted you to remember us. But it's been so long you probably forgot. I was hoping the memories would be somewhere in there, but I guess not. I was bullied by Jenny and her followers," You tilted your head at the name Jenny because it sounded familiar. "But then you came along and stood up for me... I never knew why you were there for me but I appreciated it and enjoyed the company. You were a cheerleader and I was a nobody." he paused for a second then continued.

"One day, I got a text from you telling me to meet you in the woods, somewhere around here actually. Anyways, I went out to the woods and saw a fire. I thought it was you so I went towards it. Turns out it was Jenny and her minions doing some type of demonic ritual and they wanted me as a sacrifice. They tied me up to a tree, sculpted out my eyes, poured tar into my sockets and other stuff you probably don't wanna hear. Once the finished their little ritual, I came back to life and killed them all. After I killed Jenny, I took her mask and ran off."

You and Jack stopped right outside the cave just so no one could hear. You started tearing up as you remembered your memories with him. "I recently had a concussion and I-" You stopped and the memory of the night Jack disappeared came to mind. "I couldn't...be there to protect you. She- Jenny- I-I was told that you were going to the small party at Lindsey's house. I should've known- Jenny was the one who told me." you didn't realize it yet, but you began to cry. "I'm sorry I couldn't help you out." you said wiping your tears.

"Hey it's alright. You didnt know." Jack reassured you as he placed his hand on your cheek, wiping away your tears, then froze.

(Jack's POV)

After placing my hand on her cheek, I could smell her now. The scent of her cherry blossom perfume, her blood coursing through her veins, up to her face. I realized she was blushing. Once I took all of this in, I wanted her but in a different way.

(End of Jack's POV)

Little did the two of you know, Sally and Ben were making their way outside until they saw you and Jack together. "What are they up to?" Ben asked himself out loud. "I don't know, but I'm heading back this way." Sally said, pointing inside the cave. She left, but Ben stayed outside stalking the both of you.

Jack never took his hand away from your face and you continued to blush. "Uhhh..J-Jack? You alright?" He finally removed his hand from your face and placed the other on the small of your back then leaned in towards your ear. From Ben's view, it looked like the two of you were kissing. You could feel Jack heavily breathing on your ear and neck causing you to shudder and blush even more. ".....Go ahead inside I have to make a quick run." he whispered in a deep voice trying to regulate his breathing. You didn't realize until he released you that he was digging his fingernails into your back, just enough to break skin. "O-Okay." You replied as he walked away. You turned around to go inside but saw Ben's hat on the ground. "How did this end up out here?" You leaned over and picked it up but felt a pain in your back where Jack held you a minute ago. You went inside to, first, get your back cleaned up, then give Ben his hat back. You walked inside, looked down the flight of stairs, and saw Slenderman and Sally watching Annabelle which seems pretty normal for them. You walked up to them to ask about Ben.