Jane

"Jane?"

Sally point to the girl from earlier. You turned your head following her finger. Jane was listening to music with her head phones on. "JANE!!" Sally shouted. She took them off and looked in your direction. "Come introduce yourself." She put her phone down and walked towards you and Sally. "This is- wait what's your name?" You say your name and Jane introduced herself to you. "Sorry I scared you earlier."

"It's ok. So, do you have a dreadful back story?" She looked down at her feet, then back up to you, then nodded her head. She grabbed your hand and went down the case of stairs. The two of you walked down the halls of bedrooms and she guided you into hers, then locked the door.

"Okay," she said as you both sat down on her bed. "I was a completely normal girl with a completely normal life until I met Jeff. I saw that Jeff and his family moved into the house across the street, but I didn't care. On his first day at my school, a group of guys threatened him and his bother and Jeff punched one of them in the face,"

She continued. "And he seemed to be enjoying it too much. One day I saw him at school with a sick smile on his face and it threw me off. Anyways, his brother went to jail for what Jeff did but no one knew it wasn't the right person. One Saturday, there was a birthday party and Jeff was there. The same group of guys jumped the fence and started to beat up Jeff. I don't know what happened after that, but I do know that I heard gunshot and Jeff was the one with the gun then....I-I guess they set him on fire." There was a long pause in the story.

"I went downstairs, grabbed the fire extinguisher, then headed for the fire across the street. When I went inside the house and people were trying to put it out. I looked at Jeff, didn't like what I saw and passed out. I woke up in the hospital with a knot on my head. Let's make this part short. I asked Jeff's parents how he was, they didn't know, they invited me over for dinner, and it was going to be when he got out. Let's skip ahead of time, shall we? So I got out of the hospital a few days before Jeff blah, blah, blah, and it was time that he could come home. I watched his family get out if the car, then I saw him. He stared at me with his dead looking eyes. His skin was white, his hair was black, it was frightening I passed out."

"Again?" You asked. "Yes! Now stop being rude and listen!" She cleared her throat. "I woke up and it was night. I went downstairs and saw a note on the table and read it. On the note my parents asked me if I was coming to the dinner and that my friends were there."

"Did you go?"

"Let me get to that part. I looked out the window and he was tapping on his living room window with a knife. I grabbed a knife and headed out the door. I walked across the street, to his house, and walked inside with my eyes closed. He told me it was nice to see me again and that made me open my eyes."

You were really into her story. Even though it was long, it was interesting. She continued. "When I opened them, I was frightened! He carved a smiled in his face and burnt his eye lids. He kept telling me 'I did it a few hours ago. Do you like it? My parents didn't...they tried to kill me.' I was so scared I passed out...again.

When I woke up, I was tied to a chair, but what I saw was something no one should see. It was his family and my parents.... T-they...they had smiles carved into their faces...." Jane stop for a minute and you heard her sniffling.

"W-we can stop if you want to, Jane." She sniffled a little bit more then carried on with the story.

"He numbed my body so I couldn't feel anything, but it only lasted for a few minutes. He carved a smile into my face then he told me he already called the fire fighters and he went to get bleach and a match. He told me it had to be quick and went on with the procedure."

She took a deep breathe then started back up. "I'll just cut this short. I woke up in the hospital with bandages all over my body. Days passed and I had most of them taken off. I looked in a mirror the nurse gave me and I saw how hideous I looked. I hardly had hair and my skin looked just like Jeff's but worse. I got a package at the hospital and inside was a turtle neck dress, a white mask with black lace in the eye sockets, the knife I left and a note from him saying how sorry he was. I put the dress and mask on, grabbed the knife, got my shoes and got out the hospital. Ever since that day, I been trying to find him and kill him."

"Wow. Can I see look at the damage?" You asked. "(Y-Y/N) I don't want you to be horrified-"

"Jane it's ok...you can show me." She took off the wig then the mask. You felt sad for what she went through. You hugged her and tears started rolling down her cheek.