Jack (Part 1)

A/N
....Okay so I might continue....
____________________________

You woke up in the middle of the night needing to use the bathroom. "Oh yeah. Don't know how I forgot." You said as you sat up in the bed and remembered you weren't home. You got up and walked to the door, opened it and poked your head out. You quietly walked out and closed the door behind you. You scan the empty halls looking at the closed doors seeing if any of those doors belonged to the bathroom. They were all rooms, their rooms. You walked down the hall still searching for the bathroom. "Where could it be?" You mumbled to yourself.

"Looking for something?" A voice behind you asked, making you jump. You quickly faced the person the voice came from and saw the guy with the blue mask, the one who the other called Jack. "Uhh y-yeah I was just looking for the bathroom." You told him trying to hold yourself together. He lifted his chin halfway as if he was nodding, then started walking away. He stopped in his tracks then looked over his shoulder. "You gotta pee or what?" you hurried behind him and followed.

"Not everyone here is human so we don't use the bathroom, just showers or alone time. It should be clean though." You came to a stop outside the door of the bathroom. He knocked on the door-Knock knock knock. Both of you expected silence but heard the sound of something like a spray. Shaving cream? Hair mousse? Jack opened the door revealing Splendorman in the bath tub drowning himself with whipped cream and rocky road ice cream. "Not again." Jack mumbled.

"Karen~!!(╥ ﹏ ╥)" Splendy cried with a mouth full of whipped cream. "Dude, get out." Jack said. You stared at the sad splendorman and started to wonder. "Who's Karen?" You asked. They both looked at you. It was a moment of silence until splendy started sniffling. "KAREN!!!"

"Ugh. Alright Splendy, you had your alone time, now let (Y/N) have hers."

"B-but Karen. I need to find her." Splendy said as Jack stood him up then walked him towards the door. "We'll find Karen first thing tomorrow, but right you need to sleep." Jack reassured him. You watch as the two of them walked down the hall. You suddenly remember what your mission was in the first place then ran into the bathroom.

~time skip becauseitwouldbeweirdtotellyouwhatyoudointhebathroom~

Once you opened the door, you started to head back to the room...or at least try, the place was confusing. You walked down a long hall and found yourself at the entrance you were brought through a few hours ago.

"How in th-"

"Lost?" Jack asked from a dark corner. Although you already knew who it was, he scared you, making you yelp and jump. "Will ya stop doing that?" you whispered as you clenched your shirt where your heart is. He chuckled. "You know, I used to think you were cute when you were frustrated. But you're even cuter when you're scared." he said as he walked towards the entrance. This made you blush, but also very confused. 'Used to??....Do I have a stalker??' You asked yourself. "Hey, walk with me."

"?"

You weren't sure if you should go with him after what he just said to you. "I'm not giving you a choice." He told you as he made his way outside. You scurried off to meet him outside, only because you didn't know what he was capable of doing.

"Wait what time is it? How long was I asleep?" you asked. "It's almost 6:00 and you've only been asleep for two hours. I usually use this time to be alone, but since you were up," He stopped and turned around, facing you. You weren't expecting to stop so you and Eyeless Jack were close, making you blush. He continued. "I thought it would be nice to chat with you for a while." He turned around and continued down the path. You didn't realize you were holding your breath and let out a sigh in relief.

__________________________
(A/N): Sorry for the cutting the chapter short! I don't have the time to write and I didnt want you guys to be waiting so I'm going to split this into two parts. Hope you're enjoying the story so far. See you in part 2
(^^)

(A/N: Also... Instead of being killed in college, Jack was killed in highschool)