Hang Out

When you and Jane opened the door Sally, Jeff, and Splendy crashed down in front of the two of you. Jane looked at the eavesdroppers and shook her head. "Oow." Sally grunted as she got up aching.

"Hey guys, ummm, I have a question...who's that?" You said pointing to a boy with blonde hair, a green outfit that looked like Link's, and was on the light brown couch playing on a Xbox. "Oh that's Ben. He's a bit closed off from everyone." Jane said, then Sally stepped up. "Yeah he has these mood swings type things, well there not exactly mood swings, actually, I don't know what to call them, anyways, he'll ask you for help, advice, or want to talk to you one minute then the next," she was cut of by Jeff. "He's silent, and again, closed off." You started wondering how he ended up the way he did.

He heard everyone talking about him and whipped his head toward you and the others. 'Wait, is that blood oozing outta his eyes?! Where on earth am I?!' You thought to yourself. He turned back around and continued with the video game. "So umm, who ya got there?" Ben said with his eyes glued to TV. Everyone froze in confusion except you.

"I'm (Y/N)." You said confidently. Jeff stepped up. "Dude, she's been walking around for a good, solid hour." There was a silence. "Oh," Ben said blandly. "Well nice to meet you, (Y/N)." You stepped forward. "Nice to meet you too, although, we didn't really meet." He paused the game and it seem like he was stuck in the same position forever -elbow rested on his knees and back slouched over- but it was only five seconds. "Well," there was a silence. He turned around to you and smiled. "why don't you come, sit down, and tell me about yourself."

"Okay." You started to head to the couch until you felt a hand touch your shoulder. You turnt around and saw Jeff. "Be careful." You nodded in response then headed towards Ben. You sat down and watched him play the Xbox. "So umm, (Y/N) right? Tell me about yourself."

You got in a comfortable position and began to speak. "Well, I don't really have anything to say about myself but alright. I'm a junior in high school, I'm on the Varsity Swim Team, and I just broke up with a senior, well he kinda broke up with me." Ben pause the game, sat up, and turned to you with rised eyebrows. "That's rough." You nodded in agreement. You got in a mermaid resting position-as if you were laying down on your side then sat your torso up. Ben resume his game. "UGGHH!! THERE WAS NOTHING RIGHT THERE A MINUTE AGO!!" He shouted at the tv, standing up. He sat back down. "Tch! Stupid zombies, what retards." You smirked at his temper-tantrum. Splendy came running into the room out of breath. "Is everything...*huff, huff*..alright?" Looking at Splendy tired made you grin even more. You nodded your head and said, "Yep we're great. Perfectly fine." Splendy left the room still out of breath. "Uggh, never...again. JEFF! NEXT TIME YOU'RE RUNNIN IN HERE!! Goodness graces, I'm outta shape."

'Why is he so out of breath? All he had to do was stretch out his legs.' You thought to yourself. You looked at the tv and saw what Ben was playing. "Ooh is this Call of Duty?!" You asked wanting to play. "Do you wanna play?" He asked you handing you another remote. "Does Papyrus love spaghetti?" He looked at you cluelessly. "Wait....you never heard of Undertale?" He shrugged his shoulders. You took the second remote. "You have to play that game." You said pointing the remote at him. "Okay."

~Time skip~

"Time to eat!!" You heard Splendy shout from another room. You didn't know exactly where the kitchen or dining room were located, so you followed Ben and the others. The aroma of the food filled the cave and got stronger as you got closer to the kitchen. "Smells good! What is it?" Sally, the smallest one, asked. "Lasagna!" Splendy said as he sliced a piece for everyone. "Oops! Almost forgot!"

"Uhh...forgot what?" Ben asked the tall man. "The salad!" Splendy smiled with a big bowl full of salad. Groans came from the small group. "ARE THERE RADISHES IN THERE!!?? YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE THOSE THINGS!!" Jeff shouted, pointing his fork at Splendy as if it was a threat. Splendy lowered the fork. "Umm....no."

"Yeah, better not be." Jeff mumbled then, after getting salad, he walked off with his plate. Everyone was gathered in the dining room, which looked rather nice. "Wait, is Jack not back yet." Slenderman asked entering the room. "No. Wait, do you think we should check on him or try to find him?" Sally asked. "Nah he's a cannibal! He'll be okay." Jane said as she stuffed her mouth with lasagna. Her mask only covered her nose and eyes while she ate. "Now Jane, you now it's not lady like to speak with your mouth open." Splendy said, putting his hands on his hips. "You're right." She lowered her mask so it was covering her entire face. "Better?"

"Ehhh...sure, I guess." Splendorman said before he got up then walked off. You all sat there, savoring your food, except for Jeff and Jane who gobbled down their lasagna leaving a little bit of salad on the side. "Look what I found!" Splendy said walking back into the room with board games. Groans were being passed around the room. "Do we have to? (Y/N) and I have a game to get back to." Ben said pointing to me.

"I wouldn't mind a little break from the game. I think the zombies started getting to my head." You explained.

"I mean, they're zombies, what do you expect?" Ben said shrugging his shoulders. "I didn't mean like that!" You said giving Ben a slight shove. He let out a small chuckle and everyone else looked a little shocked at the sight of him smiling. "What." You both said, looking at the wide eyes around you. "Okaaay, back to the game." Splendy said then lifted the top of the game box. "Can we play Uno?" Sally said. Splendy whipped his head towards. "Sure! That works too." He put the board game away and brought out Uno cards. "I guess this is better than an endless game of Monopoly." Jane said sitting on the end of her chair. Splendy passed the cards, seven to each player. "Alright let's get started!" Sally said throwing her first card down. The game continued until someone won and that someone happened to be you. "NO FAIR!! I WAS THIS CLOSE!! I CALL FOR A REMATCH!!!" Jeff shouted throwing his cards down. "So close and yet so far." Jane whispered handing her cards to Splendy. "I didn't ask for your input, Jane." Jeff snared

"I didn't ask to be here, to look like this," Jane said raising her voice as she got up. "But yet, here I am." She said walking off into the halls that leads to her room. It was silent for a minute. "Ummm...okay." Splendy said fidgeting with the stack of cards. "It wasn't even that serious." Jeff mumbled. Splendorman handed out cards to everyone while you all sat in silence. You played another round. Then another. Then another. And you won them all. Everyone looked at you with narrowed eyes. "I quit." Jeff said then walked off. Sally walked up to you looking into your eyes. "What kind of trickery are in those eyes of yours?" The little girl asked, looking at you suspiciously. "What?"

"C'mon you just won four games in a row!" Ben said standing up.

"It could be because I play this game all the time." You felt like a champion here. Anywhere else, you rarely won. "Teach me your ways." Sally whispered tugging on your pajama shirt. You looked at her with a smile then crouched down to her level. "It's just practice." You whispered. You stood up and realized how drained and tired you felt. "Hey is there anywhere I could sleep?" You said looking at the three faces left in the room. "You can sleep in my room!" Sally jumped up. "I think your bed might be a bit too small."

"My room's available." Ben said staring at the floor then at you. "Alright." You shrugged your shoulders then followed him to the room. The two of you walked pass Jane's room, Sally's room, and Slenderman room and approached his door. He opened it and reveal a bed, a hammock, a large tv with a sound system, stacks of video games, and a computer desk. "Nice." You said as you looked around the big room. "You can use the hammock if you don't like the bed." He said closing the bedroom door, leaving you alone. You look around in the room, studying the small things in the room, including the color scheme and how clean it was. You let out a yawn then rolled over and went to sleep.