Actually She's Mine

"I....I had to think for a while that's all."

"Well I'm glad you came back." Sally told you as she hugged you tighter. You remained silent and hugged her back. You looked up and saw Ben looking at you. Sally let go of you and Ben stepped up. "(Y/N), I'm sorry fo-"

"You're not the one who needs to apologize, Ben." You said with a small smile, then began to walk inside the cave. You stopped for a while then quickly turned around to looked at the outside. "Uh... are you okay, (Y/N)?" You spent the next few seconds scanning the wooded area. "Yeah. Something just... doesn't feel right." Ben quickly walked up to you.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "I-I don't know! All morning I've had a feeling like being watched, but every time I look, no one's there." Ben looked you in the eyes then led you inside. Once you got inside, you took out your phone to do some research on your paranoia. Something inappropriate popped up on your phone, but you quickly dismissed it. Suddenly, you got a notification that something was downloading. "Huh?" Then another notification appeared, then another, and another. You started panicking. "I didn't download anything." You whispered to yourself. You clicked on one of the notifications and a porn video popped up. You let out a small, quiet yelp and powered off your phone. "I'll just go get my computer I guess." You told yourself as you stood up to get your laptop that was in Ben's room.

As you walked down the hall, you smelled a strange smell like something had died. You ignored it and kept walking, but it got stronger as you got closer to the room. 'What is that smell?' You thought to yourself.

You opened the bedroom door and saw something on the bed—a fox— but it didn't take you long to see it was dead. You let out a disgusted, yet frightened, scream and walked out of the room. Jane, Sally, Jeff, Ben and Jack all rushed by your side. They all questioned you, asking you what happened and why you screamed. You told them what you saw as you looked at the floor crouched near the door. They all rushed inside to take a look. "(Y/N), there's nothing here." Jane said from inside Ben's room. You quickly lifted your head shocked. You got up to take a look yourself. "Wha-?" You scanned the bed. "But it was right here. It was right here! I-" You paused then looked around at everyone. They were looking at you like you were crazy. "You guys don't believe me? Or is this some sort of prank?"

"We... aren't pranking you." Ben said.

"Yeah," Jane added. "But you are acting a bit.... weird, (Y/N)."

"Maybe you need some food or a nap." Sally suggested.

You took a deep breath in and out then walked out of the room. "What happened to her?" Jeff asked. They all looked at each other than at Jack, who's been silent this whole time. He looked at everyone else then shrugged his shoulders. He was as clueless as the rest of them.

~Time Skip~

You took a nap like Sally said, but you still saw dead animals everywhere you went and now something new. There was this figure popping out of nowhere then disappearing that looks like slenderman, except he wore a trench coat with no shirt underneath, a tie, a hat, and a pair of black jeans and his sharp teeth were shown as he smiled.

You went into the kitchen to find something to eat and searched inside the fridge. After finding a slice of pizza, you closed the door, revealing Slendy who showed up behind it. You jump and clinched your shirt where your heart is. You sighed in relief. "Oh my god! My heart stopped beating for a second." You said.

"(Y/N), are you feeling okay? The others told me about what happened earlier and you seem a lot more jumpy-er than normal." Slendy said. "Well...last night, I came across this guy in the park, blah, blah, blah—not really important— but ever since then, weird things have been going on like the dead animals, the downloads, a figure following me, the—"