Feral Wolf- Chapter 15

Brontes

My heart was pounding on my chest fiercely as I gaze down at Calliope. Her midnight eyes glinting with gold flecks staring up at me with nothing but trust. I swallowed hard to try at least control some of my sanity. Her silver hair clinging onto her skin. Never in my life have I ever seen something as beautiful.

I moved to kiss her lips wanting to drink her in as much as I can. She eagerly moved her lips on mine as her tongue danced with mine. I kissed my way down her neck as my hand cupped her breast and pinched her pink nipples.

She responded instantly by arching her body for more contact and I found the act so erotic. I closed my eyes for a moment before my mouth moved down to her breast. I slipped her nipple into my mouth by using my tongue to bring it in. She whimpers and her hand tangled with my hair to stop me from moving away from her.

I moved to do the same to her other breast and she moaned as she continues to rub her aching core against me. She taste so good and her moving in this erotic manner against me was making me feel crazy.

My lips ventured down to her between the valley of her breast to her stomach. Her moans and sighs were lulling me into a mindless state. When I reached her core she was already writhing with need.

"Brontes..." She whispered huskily in protest and I stopped her with my mouth kissing her clit. She cried out and grabbed my head. A breathless short laugh passed me as she was now clutching at my head like it was all she needed to survive. I licked and sucked on her until she was shouting my name.

When I pulled back and situated myself between her legs. My eyes flitted back to her for one last confirmation. She bit her lips as her eyes told me she was unsure.

"We can stop if you want." I murmured hoarsely even though I knew it would take all my strength to stop.

Her eyes looked uncertain for a moment before she shook her head. I bent down to kiss her on the lips one more time before I slipped inside of her. The minute I met her hymen I knew she was untouched. As surprised as I was, I was also unbelievably happy to be her first and I am going to also make sure I am going to be her last. Sweat beading my forehead and my body tense before in one swift movement I entered her. She cried out and tried to push me away but I grabbed her hands and pinned them on top as my mouth sought out hers again.

Strangely, I felt another tug in my chest. My heart was filling up with so much of her that I think I was in treading on heaven's door. The feeling was unimaginable—all I could do was manage a weak sound out of my throat as I felt I was being spun over and over. The dizziness playfully playing with my mind. I felt Calliope right there in the back of my mind and almost as if I felt her soul inside of me.

My kiss was soft even though inside of me there was a fire raging. I wanted to very much pull out and thrust back in but I needed her to adjust to my size. My tongue darted out to tangle with hers. Soon my tongue taunting hers had her moaning and lifting her head to get closer to me.

I pulled out and thrust back in to see if she was still in pain but when she lifted her hips up to meet my thrust and the guttural sound she made at the back of her throat, everything left my mind and I began thrusting inside of her. She was so tight. It drove me wild the way she was clawing at my back as I drove her and I to oblivion.

Her eyes flew opened and met mine. It held me in a trance I gripped her hips and thrust inside of her. When she softly spoke my name I couldn't take it anymore. I pummeled like an unshame animal. She clenched her walls around my thick shaft.

"Brontes." She cried out. I leaned down and hid my face in the crook of her neck.

"Goddess, Calliope." I hoarsely gritted out. What I was feeling right now was unexplainable. I have never felt this way before. My wolf fought for dominance over me and I tried not to allow him to take over but when I felt Calliope's sharp canine against my neck before it pierced my skin, sinking deep. I growled out at the painful pleasure and my own release left me as I thrusted inside of her. My wolf took control at my weakened state and I felt my own canine elongated and piercing her skin at her neck where her pulse was pulsing. She whimpered out but her arms tightened around me as I heard her cry out my name and her own release followed.

I pulled her in for one last kiss, the hint of blood still lingered in her mouth but it still aroused me in ways that I couldn't imagine. When I was done I fell down next to her pulling her close to my body.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, a little exhausted.

"I feel better now." She murmured and snuggled more into my body.

"What just happened? I bit you, Calliope." As I thought back to just a moment before.

"You marked me, Brontes. The mating process has been completed. I am now yours just as much as you are mine for life."