Chapter 11 - If I Stay

My hands snaked around his muscular shoulders to his back. I can feel the tension of the muscles in his back. His kisses never deepened almost as if he was silently waiting to see what I would do. My core walls pulsed with urgency. Days of sticking to his side and eyeing him like sugar sweet candy had caught up to me. I wanted more but I don't know how much more.

"I just want to taste you." His murmur came out almost breathless and shaky like it was taking everything in him not to become the dangerous and possessive wolf he was.

He pulled back when I didn't answer him. I was too consumed in how good he felt on top of me. I missed his lips on mine immediately. His light hazel eyes have slightly darkened—dark and wicked.

"Will you let me taste you?" He asked, one hand came up to cup my cheek.
Even if I wanted to, I couldn't say no to that. My body felt like it was under a ferocious burning need for Michael. I managed a nod and that was all it took before Michael's head swooped down and kissed me.

This kiss was not like the kiss before. It deepened tremendously. It was more fervent and world spinning. I felt light headed and like he was the only thing keeping me steady on my feet. His tongue slipped inside my parted lips before seeking my tongue where he playfully ran his tongue over mine.

I felt goosebumps run over body like cold water. My skin tingles with sexual awareness. I bravely ran my tongue along his before I sucked on it lightly. A throaty rumble vibrated from his chest and his hands began to explore my body.

His hands moved from my hips before slipping under the hem of my shirt. The second his skin made contact with my already sensitive skin, I arched for more. The feel of his calloused hands felt amazingly good. His hands slipped higher up my waist to underneath my bra before cupping one of my breast in his hands. Even through the bra, he was able to find my nipple. He pinched it between his index finger and thumb.

Involuntarily, I arched my back for more. My hips began thrusting and moving, determined find some kind of relief. As if he knew what I wanted, he opened my legs up with his knees before he moved so that his hard erection that was straining against his pants was pressed against my core. His lips never leaving mine. He began moving in a rhythmic pace. His thrust causing a fire to burn inside of me. I moaned and met each one of his thrust. Even though he wasn't inside of me, I can feel each thrust against my clit. My fingers dug into his back before sliding down to cup his butt, giving it good and encouraging squeeze. He groaned and thrust harder. I half moaned and half squealed in pleasure. He seemed to like that sound from me because he did it again.

I tore my lips away from him but he just shifted his lips to my neck where he sucked and licked my sensitive skin. It was weird to dry hump. I have never done it before but with Michael it was erotic. I felt sensual underneath his weight and loving. Each time I felt just how hard he was, it only increased the sexual frenzy inside of me. I squeezed his muscular butt again.

"Michael..." I breathed.

He pulled back from sucking on my beck to concentrating in his thrust. His face contorted in determination and desire. Michael increased his speed, hitting my clit each time. I closed my eyes, allowing the pleasurable feeling to wash over me but not before I caught the clear interest and raw look in his eyes. Its like he was watching me underneath those predatory eyes and it only pushed me further to the edge. My hands flying up to grip his pillow tightly in my hands to prepare me from the incoming orgasm.

I can feel my release coming until he stopped. His eyes were almost as dark as the night now. I can feel the sheer raw, predatory aura radiating from his presence. In its wake was the sexual tension and burning between us.

His pushed himself up to a kneeling position. His lips swollen from our kisses. I licked mine upon seeing them.

"Take off your shirt and bra." He ordered.