Chapter 14 - Bound

That was all Maksim needed to hear, his lips crushed hers soft pink ones as he pushed her up against the hallway wall. A small gasp passed between them as she was caught off guard with his sudden roughness. It was the first time their wolves will be showing their affection in a more intimate level.

Imprinting was a very intimate process between mates. It was not done often but it is an alternative when needing to calm the wolves inside of them. It was a moment where their animals were able to take more control from their human side. A low, guttural growl rumbled from Maksim's chest. His hands eagerly touching what was his-her hips, waist, to just under her breasts.

Her hands eagerly roamed his back, marveling at every strong definition. He was all muscles and she gave a satisfying purr-clearly enjoying her mate's body. His lips moved from hers down to her jaw where he peppered small open mouth kisses until he reached behind her ear where he nipped at her most sensitive spot. Involuntarily, she moaned and titled her head to give him more access. A burning hunger lit inside of her, she needed more--her hands moving to grip his hair tightly to keep him there.

Maksim gave a throaty guttural sound before sucking hard on her neck where his mark should be. His canines were peeking out to poke at her skin but not enough to pierce. Her blood hummed through her veins in silent anticipation. Her heart raced in total exhilaration. Her claws extended to dig into his back. His shirt probably ripped a little with her claws digging but it only turned him on even more.

He growled in both pain and pleasure. His mate's claws scored his back just enough to drive him crazy. Lifting his head from the crook of her neck he looked down at her. One of his hands gripping her hip tightly to keep her trapped between him and the wall.

She stared back up at him with lust filled eyes. Her lips completely swollen from his kisses earlier and her neck riddled with his love bites and imprints of canines. This was the sexiest thing he has even seen in his life. She was going to kill him with his desire to claim her.

"Fvck, you're so hot." He groaned before his lips came crushing down on her again. She eagerly met him halfway and their tongues came out to play, eliciting excitement sounds coming from both of them.

Their lips were moving in sync, his perfectly molding with her--following, deepening and tasting all that was his. His hands moved from her hips to her well rounded butt where he squeezed and held it greedily in his palms.

This was his. She was his. Nobody can touch her. A possessive emotion fell over him and he growled to make it known that he was claiming her. She was his to do anything with.

Maksim's mind was muddled with the heat; the desire to claim her was a force he never faced before. It was like tempting a baby with milk. He growled hungrily before taking over the kiss. His tongue sought for more taste of the sweet nectar in her mouth and she submitted easily-following his every move. It drove him wild and he needed more.

He tore his lips from hers; her eyes were black with need and he felt the pull to finish what they started. Without a word, he took her to her bedroom where he laid her down gently on the bed. Her chest rose up and down heavily as she tried to catch her breath and the realization that this was really happening.

Maksim didn't waste any time in ripping off her shirt with one sharp rip before tearing her pants along with her undergarments--leaving her fully naked underneath him for him to view. She should be frightened at the feral and possessive look in his eyes but it only made her more aroused. She was wet between her thighs and she knew he could smell it. He licked his lips as he eyed her like she was a piece of meal he was going to enjoy lavishing.