Chapter 15 - Desiring Marcus

Marcus

I dropped my head back down onto her shoulder. I could die of embarrassment. What if I don't tell her and just do it? Would it be better? I sighed and when I felt her shifted away from under me slightly. I tightened my grip around her.

"What is it, Marcus? It is okay if you aren't ready." She mumbled. Oh no. I am ready. I know I am. I laughed a little and pulled back to look at her. She gave me a weird look as if I am crazy.

"Nay, I am a virgin." I blurted out. Her eyes widened in surprise for a moment before she pulled her lower lip in between her teeth as she looked at me with something anew in her eyes. It was dark, lustful, and swarmed with desire.

She didn't say a word; instead, she placed her hands on my neck and pulled my lips down to hers. She kissed me hungrily and with so much need. I felt my body roaring back to life. She didn't get repulsed by the idea. She was kissing me. She still wanted me!

When she pulled back slightly, we were both breathing heavily. I placed my forehead against hers as I looked down at her. "I am a virgin too."

My shaft twitched immediately in response to her saying that. I was completely turned on by the fact that she will be all mine and it was my turn to bring my lips crushing down on hers. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

I couldn't explain the need that took over me. It was as if my mind was in a cloud and everything around me blurred as I only had her in my eye sights. I broke away the kiss to trail open kisses down her jaw to her neck and she moaned as she ran her hand through my hair. My hand slipped under the hem of my t-shirt and inched up to her sex with I cupped it, slowly slipping a finger in. She was completely soaking wet down there, ready to take me at any moment but I wanted to taste her as much as I can.

I pulled off my shirt and then slipped hers off. She was completely naked under me and I think I died and gone to heaven. She was a seductress. The body was sinfully sexy. My lips went to her body as I trailed my way down her body. My hands were greedily cupping her breasts in my palms. I took my sweet time in tasting every bit of her neck, her shoulders, the valley between her breast, until I reached her nipple and when I took it into my mouth it tasted like heaven. I flicked my tongue over her nipple and she let out a moan. After taking careful care of both of her breasts and tasting all I could of her.

"Marcus, do it." She huskily spoke. Her eyes were looking up at me with pools of desire. "I want you inside of me."

"I don't have a condom." I mumbled feeling stupid.

"It's ok." She said her eyes never leaving mine. I swallowed hard.

I closed my eyes to control my need. She was going to really test how much control I can have. I slipped off my sweats and positioned myself in between her legs. I intertwined my fingers with hers and brought it up to positioned on the side of her heads. I can't let her touch me. It would drive me crazy. I needed control.

I looked at her one last time before I brought her lips into mine and slipped my tongue to dance with hers before thrusting inside of her. Her cries muffled with my lips. When she stopped crying I pulled back to see she was crying. My hands immediately released hers as I went to wipe it away.

"I am so sorry." I said. My erection pulsed inside of her. She was so tight. "Tell me when the pain is gone."

She nodded as I waited for her to say something. Those second was torture because all I wanted to do was pull out and thrust back in. Sweat beaded on my forehead as I waited for what seems like forever until she shifted under me and what she did brought me in deeper. Sounds escaped our lips at the new found sensation pulsed through us. I swallowed hard and opened my eyes to look at her. She moved again and her walls clenched around my throbbing member. I fisted my hand as I try to control whatever what I had left.

"Marcus." She moaned as she moved her hips again and it was all I needed. I pulled out completely before thrusting back in. She threw her head back completely and her hands came up to wrap around my shoulders as she gripped my back tightly to keep me from pulling away. Her hips wrapped around my waist tightly and her I continued my rhythm. It was intoxicating and the feeling of her tightly wrapped around me had me going crazy with an animalistic need. I pummeled all the way inside of her as much as I can and the bed shook as I did so.

"Marcus." Her voice came out a little more urgent and her walls tightened. "Marcus!"

I picked up my pace as I felt my own release coming and when I felt her clawed at my back as her release came the pain mixed with the pleasure brought me to my own release. I thrust a couple more times inside of her until I came deep into her womb.

When I was done pulled out of her and pulled her into my arms. Moments later she was already asleep. I looked down at her and I knew right away things can never be the same again. Naomi will never be anyone else's but mine. No one will know her like I will and I would die before I let anyone near her. I hugged her tighter to me. She was mine and mine only as I was hers.