Chapter 18 - Bound

Octavia woke up feeling absolutely hot all over. Her body ridden with sweat and her skin was tingling like someone was drizzling sweet syrup down her body, leaving hot trails of pleasure. She moaned and arched her back. Glancing to her side, she saw that Maksim was not in his bed but a growl came from the living room.

Her swallowed hard and shakily crawled out of bed. She could smell his tantalizing scent like he was just mere inches from her. She hobbled a little as she made her way to Maksim. God, the pull was so strong. Her bare feet met with the cool wood flooring as she felt her way around the wall. She felt like she was drunk. Her eyes searching for her mate. She needed him to help ease her pain.

"Maksim?" she asked.

An animalistic growl came from the living room and her core pulsed in response. It was so sexual and hot. She pushed herself further down the hall. When she appeared, she saw that he had his back turned to her. His shoulder rose and fell heavily as if he was fighting for control. She walked up to him and ran a hand up his bare back enjoying the hard definition of his muscular back. He groaned and his head fell back in silent surrender to the pleasure of that one touch.

Octavia closed her eyes and placed both hands on his back as she slowly ran it over his back, over his shoulders and down his chest, bringing her body up against his.

"Octavia." He said in a raspy voice. His control was shaking.

"When did you wake up?" She whispered softly as she placed a kiss on his back and peppered more all over his shoulder.

"Just a minute ago. I couldn't trust myself around you. I had to get out." He murmured. Her hands ran down his chest, down his six packs and he hissed in satisfaction.

She couldn't stop herself. He felt so good al over and he tasted amazing. She wanted to taste all of him. She nipped at his shoulder just enough to elicit a moan from him. He turned around to face her and his eyes were like black as coal, filled with uncontrolled lust.

"мой Котёнок (My kitten)." His hands came up to cup her face in his overly large calloused hands.

Her pulse must be racing like crazy as she stared at this beautiful man in front of her. He was everything she could have wished for. Those lips were inviting and alluring, begging her to kiss him. She couldn't resist. Her hand went to the back of his neck and pulled him down to kiss her. She needed to taste him. Her body was craving everything him. She wanted to taste all of him. He was like sweet wine and she couldn't get enough.

Just when her lips were about to graze his, he spoke. "мой Котёнок (My kitten), you can't-I can't control myself."

It came out almost as a plea. She smiled against his lips and replied her consent. "Then don't."

His body went stiff and he grabbed onto her shoulders, pulling her back enough so that he can see her.

"You are only saying this because of the heat. We shouldn't-"

"Maksim, just do it. Stop hesitating. I need you. I need you so bad it hurts. I don't care if it is the heat talking. I am ready and I need you." She said impatiently. When he didn't make a move and continued to stare at her with those intense obsidian eyes she growled and stomped away from him but he was a lot faster.

In seconds, he had her pinned against the wall and her hands pinned above her head. His lips crashed down on her. The picture frames that hang on the walls, came crashing to the ground but it seemed to not faze them. She wrapped her legs tightly around him to trap him there. His hard arousal pressed against her core, causing a heat to roll around in her body.