Chapter 22 - Catching a Shewolf

Giovanni

I groaned as I felt her tongue brushed against mine. My grip on her waist tightened. She broke this kiss for some air. Our breathing was heavy. She kissed my cheek and skimmed her lips on my jawline.

“I missed you so much.” She whispered huskily. Her lips dipped lower and she nipped at my earlobe before kissing behind it. I shudder underneath her.

“I missed you too.” I spoke hoarsely as I felt her lips just above my pulse.

My fingers dug into her hips as I try to control myself. I felt the grazing of her canine on me and my control snapped. I growled as my hands moved to cup her ass and carried us over to the bed. The minute we reached the bed she fell onto it but rebounded to a kneeling position. Our eyes met, dark pool of unspoken need and desires. She licked her lips and moved to the collar of my shirt. In one jerk, she ripped my shirt off.

I smirked. "A little eager, aren't we?"

"Oh shut up and kiss me." She murmured and pulled me on top of her as she fell back onto the bed.

I propped myself up on my elbows to atop myself from crushing her. She wrapped her arms around and into my hair and tugged hard. Goddess, the things she does.

I broke the kiss to pull back and rip her shirt. She gasped softly as cold air hits her skin. I had to bite the inside of my cheeks to control my need. She moved to unclasp her bra and I couldn't tear my gaze away.

The moment her breasts were open for my view I nearly lost control. Goddess she was beautiful--perfect. I bent down and latched onto one of her nipples. She moaned and arched her back for more. Her hand intertwined with my hair.

My other hand found her other nipple and I played with the soft nub until she writhing underneath me. Her hands slipped from my hair to my back and my front as she caressed me.

"Giovanni..." She whispered.

My cock was straining against my sweats and it didn't help my control with her rubbing her core against it. I wanted to take it slow but goddess she was trying my control.

"Isa, love, we have to take this slow." I reasoned hoarsely. She looked down at me sith hooded eyes.

"Make me yours completely, Gio. I want your mark on my neck. I want to be yours." She whispered.

Damn it. That was all it took for my wolf to come to the surface. I growled as I ripped away her pants and undies. She quickly did the same to me. The moment our skin touched all our senses were filled with erupting pleasure.

I kissed her hard on the lips as one of my hands slipped down to roll her clit around. She cried out against my lips and raised her hips for more. Her fingers digging into my back.

I slipped a finger in and she was bucking under me for more.

"Gio." She pleaded. I knew what she wanted. She was already soaking wet between her legs. Slowly I positioned myself at her entrance. I skimmed my lips down her jaw.

"Isa it will hurt."

"I know." She whispered. "Make me yours, Gio."

Fuck.

I trailed open kissed down her jaw to her neck where her pulse was and in one move entered her as my canine elongated and pierced her skin. She cried out in pain and in pleasure.

The bond was like a slithering snake. It crawled and twisted until it was the brightest of all. It was overpowering and beautiful. I could feel ever single part of her and she was beautiful. I pulled out and thruster back in as I licked my mark. Her eyes were cloudy with lust. Her own canine elongating. I pulled her torso up and allowed her to straddle me. She began rocking her hips. Our foreheads touching each other as we stared at each other.

"Mine." I growled. She licked her lips. Her paced quickened.

"Yours." She responded huskily. I latched onto one of her breast and she cried out my name as she bucked hard in my lap bringing me all the way inside of her.

The amount of pleasure I felt from that forced me to tear my lips away as I groaned. My neck slightly tilted. She took that opportunity to clench around my cock and ride me faster as she latched onto my neck. I could feel her canines grazing my pulse. My heart was beating erratically from the anticipation.

When I felt her pierce my skin and the last of our bond connecting I roared in pleasure. I couldn't hold it any longer. I released inside of her as she continued to ride me. Soon, I felt her clenched around my cock so tight as she hit her own orgasm. Her lips crushed onto mine as our bonds were now complete. I felt whole. I felt invincible.

When we both came down from our high she and I fell onto the bed. It took me get my breathing under control. After, I stood up and got a wash cloth to wipe her.

After disposing of the wash cloth I crawled back into bed with her. She curled up into my side. She was finally mine. I kissed the top of her head softly before tightening my arms around her and taking falling asleep.