Chapter 28 - Mercy

Roza stood in the middle of the room and watched Nikolai lock the door. It has been a long time. She lost her virginity to him and now after three years she was here again with him
He turned and looked at her. She was so nervous but all thoughts disappeared when he stood in front of her and leaned down to kiss her lips softly.

His hand slipped to her neck as he deepened the kiss. She moaned when she felt one of his hand move to her waist and pulled her flush against his body. She could feel his hard shaft through his jeans.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he pulled back to look at her.

She nodded. "I want you to make me yours completely."

Nikolai groaned and he closed his eyes as he rested his forehead against hers.

"Its been a long time." He murmured before inhaling sharply but she wanted no time. She stood on her tip toes and kissed his lips. Her hands slipped under his shirt and ran her hands up his abs. He let out a deep throaty groan before taking over the kiss. Deepening it as he pushed them up against the bed.

She fell down gently with him on top of her. In the midst of kissing, something took over her a little and she shredded his shirt with her claws. He arched an eyebrow and she shrugged her response while giving him a lopsided grin.

He chuckled and moved to kiss her and in turn shredded her blouse. Her body was exposed to him. He inhaled shakily to maintain his control. She was curvy everywhere. The stretch marks on her stomach from having Maksim was beautiful in his eyes. His hands coming up to cup her breast over her black lace bra. Leaning down he kissed her again before lowering to her neck.

Placing open kissss on her neck. He kissed and sucked, making sure to run his tongue on her heated skin. She moaned and arched her back. He moved lower placing soft open mouth kisses down her chest and to the valley of breast before moving to her nipple and sucking her over her lace bra.

"Nikolai." She moaned.

She was feeling many sensations from him. His hard body on her was clouding her mind with desires. His mouth was doing wicked things to her nipples.

He moved his attention to the other breast as he slipped a hand underneath her skirt to play with her already soaking wet slit. His index finger circling her clit and pinching it. She gasped at the sensation and wantonly arched her hips for more.

He ran two fingers up and down her slit before slipping inside her. Moaning she threw her head back as he pumped his finger in a fast and hard pace.

"Nikolai! Oh goddess! Nikolai!" She kept repeating. He was hitting her all in the right spot and its been so long. It felt so good. Her body tingled with sweet delicious electrical current.

The string inside of her seem to tighten by each stroke of his finger. He lifted his head and she saw his black lustful eyes staring back at her. She moaned underneath his penetrating hot gaze.

"Nikolai, please I need you." She begged.

He removed his fingers before removing his pants and then removing the rest of her clothes. He took a moment to rake his gaze over his mate. She felt hot under his eyes.

Situating himself between her legs he placed the tip of his shaft at her entrance.

"I love you." He whispered again. Her eyes opened to look at him just as he entered into her. She gasped at the overwhelming sensation. He stretched her like their first time. She felt some pain but it was quickly replaced when his body fell over her and he began thrusting into her. She clutched at her pillow to contain her control but it was too much.

She wrapped her legs around him to trap him. He growled and opened his eyes to look at her. They remain eye contact as he thrust hard and deep. She moaned each time he did it and he made short guttural sounds from the back of his throat.

"Nikolai." She started again. She could feel the tightening in her core reaching a point where she was almost seeing white.

"Oh Nikolai-"her words got lost when she felt his face move to the crook of her neck where her pulse was. She felt his canine grazing the area teasingly before piercing her skin. She cried out in pleasure and pain. They both made sounds as the bond flashed before them--strengthening and glowing brightly. He increased his speed inside of her and sucked harder on her neck. He felt all her passion and desire. It drove him mad and he couldn't stop.

The tightening inside of her snapped and she cried out as blinding white lights flashed underneath her eyelids. He let out a deep growl as he gripped her hips and pummeled into her, releasing spurts of his seeds inside her.

When he was done he lapped at her neck to clean up his mark and then pulled back enough to look at her. Her eyes were glassy with satisfaction and she gave him a soft dreamy smile. He chuckled a little before kissing her on the forehead and then pulling out. He got up and went to to get a towel to clean them both up before crawling into bed naked with her.

"Shouldn't we get dressed?" She asked.

He nuzzled her neck where he marked her as he spoke. His breath tickling her skin as he did.

"I'm not done with you yet. We have a lot to make up for and I intend to use every second of it. Plus this time I intend on staying forever."