Chapter 11 - Fated for You

Killian

Excitement was bubbling in my veins as my lips met hers. A soft moan came from her as she wrapped her arms around me. My hands roaming up and down her sides as I slightly thrust against her core. She gasped. Our skins never touched this way before and it was the first time we have ever touched each other this intimately. Every part of my front body was touching hers. It was bliss and I couldn't stop the sound that came from the back of my throat.

I broke away from the kiss so I can skim my lips down her cheek to her neck. She was writhing underneath me as I came close to her pulse. I can feel her excitement and it was so damn hard to control my wolf from claiming her harshly. I wanted this to be perfect.

I nipped at her neck and licked before I crawled lower her body and kissed my way down the valley of her breast. When I found her nipple I quickly latched onto the pink nub. She cried out and tugged on my hair.

"Killian!" She said a little frustrated. Our arousal can be smelt in the air and the sexual tension was high.

"Slowly, Ivy." I murmured as I licked the tip and she threw her head back, arching her back for more.

While sucking on her nipple one of my hands went down and cupped her sex. She moaned and tightened her eyes. She was unbelievably wet and ready. I slipped a finger in and—goddess she was so fvcking tight.

Slow

Slow

Slow

She clenched her walls around my hand and began rocking.

Fvck.

I broke away from her and knelt between her legs. She looked up at me and her eyes mirrored mine. She licked her lips and I groaned as I crushed my lips harshly on hers.

Damn it. I can't slow down.

I positioned myself between her legs and when I was at her entrance I broke away from the kiss and licked at the part on her neck where I was going to leave my mark and in one movement I entered her at the same time pierced her skin with my canine. She cried out and tried to push me away from the abrupt pain but I held on tight. My grip on her hips tightening, keeping her still as much as possible to control my own needs, if she all but moved I don't think I won't be able to stop myself from pumping into her.

When I felt her body relaxing and a breathless sigh leaving her and the instant bond between us strengthening and her wolf appearing in the back of my mind, I felt that moment of happiness, love, and desire. It was overwhelming but it was beautiful. She was beautiful. I groaned and began moving my hips back and forth as I pulled out and enter her.

I placed my arms underneath her arms and lifted my head to look at her. Her eyes met mine and we watched the emotions cross through our eyes and our bond.

"Faster." She moaned as her eyes fluttered slightly. I knew she was getting close to her release.

I began thrusting harder. My hands went to her hips as I raised her hips up higher. The new angle drove her and I to a new level of sensation and I muttered words underneath my breath as I quickened my pace. I was close to my own release.

"Killian." She half pleaded, half demanded. I switched position so that she was on top riding me as I sat down. This way she was controlling her pace and our releases.

Her hands came to my neck and she pressed her forehead against mine. I saw her bite her plump lips as she concentrated on what we were feeling. I felt her tightened around me and I groaned. She kissed my jaw and down to my neck. When I felt her canine grazed my neck I swore under my breath before her canine pierced my skin. I groaned and squeezed her hips but it didn't stop her from riding me. She kept on strong and fast. I came so hard the minute the pleasure from the mark hit me. I rolled my eyes back and buckled like an idiot underneath her as I needed to as deep as possible inside of her. She clenched around me and I felt her moan loudly as she rocked and came all over me.

When she pulled back, her eyes were flickering from black to her eye color. I smirked and grabbed the back of her head as I brought her lips down to mine.

"You're mine now." I whispered huskily.