Chapter 12 - Inferno

Constantin grabbed a hold of the hem of his shirt that she had on. No words can explain the avidity of seeing her naked again and no words can explain the amount of happiness that coursed through his body at her response.

She was his mate and she wanted him.

As he slowly lift up the shirt and with each expose part of his skin, his heart drummed with an exhilarating eagerness to taste her. He was a virgin and had never laid eyes on another naked woman but that doesn't mean he was naive and didn't know a woman's body worked.

He wanted to please her.

When her stomach was finally exposed he leaned in and placed an open mouth kiss below her belly button before feathering more kisses all over her smooth toned abdomen. Her soft breathless moans was enough to send Constantin reeling over the edge.

Lifting the shirt higher he followed the movement with his continuous kiss. Her skin was so soft and smelled so addicting he knew he will never get enough. Her fingers tangled in his hair as an anchor to the pleasure she was feeling.

When he finally lifted the shirt off her completely he settled back to eye what was his. She was perfection. The hard pebbles on her breasts had him almost drooling.

Perfection. He signed before his hands found their way to her bottom where he pulled her down to straddle his lap. Every inch of her upper body touched his naked chest and it sent goosebumps all over his body.

He had never been with a woman this intimately. Licking his lips, he bent down and tasted her skin above her breasts. Her response was all the encouragement he needed. He bent lower and latched onto her hardened nipple. Immediately a soft strangled sound left Natalya's lips.

"I don't know what to do. This is so new to me." She admitted.

His lips released her sensitive nipple to the cold air before moving just above it where he sucked hard. His first love bite on her. The first real mark claiming her as his.

Her uncontrolled and innocent rubbing over his crotch drove him to a crazy peak. His fingers grope her round ass trying to control her movement. If she didn't stop soon, he knew he will make a fool of himself and cum before he could even do anything more to her.

Imprinting was a step towards mating. A slow sensual process that involves exploration of their bodies in the most intimate way possible. Others might call it disgusting but in a werewolf's world it was the most appreciative and possessive sign. It marked who their intended mate was and the full intention of completing the mating process.

Excitement was a word that didn't explain the immense joy and pride that washed over Constantin. This proud, strong Alpha female was his. She gave her body over willingly with no hesitation.

She was his gift.

Flipping them over, he lay her down gently on the bed before standing up. Unbuckling his belt, he watched her eyes hungrily eyed his hands movement. His control was slipping. How on earth was he going to imprint her and not fuck her was beyond him.

When his belt was off, she pushed herself up onto her hands and took the pleasure in taking off his pants. He was naked fully in front of her.

Natalya's violet eyes darkened and a sensual feline smile curved her lips. It was wicked and his cock pulsed in front of her.

Damn, she was going to be the end of him.

Before he could make a move, her hand came up and wrapped around the base of his cock. Constantin's knees buckled like a new born calf. His hands came to her shoulders to steady himself.