Chapter 19 - Return of Noor

His hands dropped down to my waist and slowly backing us up until we fell on the bed. He braced his weight with his arms, his lips never leaving mine. My hands roamed to the back of his shirt and in one move ripped his shirt. He pulled back chuckling as he removed whatever was left of his shirt.

My hands hungrily touched his hard body before wrapping around his neck and pulling him back down for another kiss. He sucked on my lower lips for a moment before he pulled back and removed my shirt. I helped him unclasp my bra and when I was fully naked under him his eyes roamed me hungrily before moving down to suck on his mark. I had to close my eyes. The sensation that ran through my body with our skins touching like this was beautiful. My body tingled with awareness.

His lips moved down from my neck to my breast where he brought it into the warmth of his mouth. I moaned and closed my eyes, arching for more. His warm breath blowing softly on my skin was clouding my mind. I couldn't think. I could only feel.

I can't believe it. This male right here was mine. Everything about him was mine. The thought had my inner animal coming out and I growled, flipping us over, I straddled his hips. His eyes widened in surprised.

"I want to taste what is mine." I said huskily. He smirked then. I moved down to kiss his lips before trailing kisses down his neck, just the way he did it. I felt how his body stiffened and the soft rumbling growl coming from his chest as I move down to lick at his nipple.

"Aella." He chided gently, telling me he doesn't have much control left. When I reached for his belt buckle he flipped us over again and began removing the belt himself. When he was done, he pulled down his pants and knelt before me naked.

Oh dear. He was big. I don't know...I am having second thoughts.

He laughed. "I didn't expect that expression on your face. I expected something else."

"Well, it's big." I said with a shrug.

He laughed and leaned down to kiss me again on the lips. "Thank you."

I literally almost rolled my eyes before he moved down and pulled down my sleeping pants and panty in one move. His hands instantly came to touch me in my clit. The contact had me buckling like crazy and arching my hip for more. He sucked and licked at my mark as he played with my sweet spot. It drove me crazy and when I felt like my world was about to shatter he pulled back and situated himself between my legs.

I could feel him at my entrance. I licked my lips and he gave me that one look that asked me if I was ready. I nodded and in one move he thrust inside of me. I cried out in pain at how big he was. Yes, I was virgin. I could've had done it if I wanted to with another male but a small part of me had always hoped for my chosen and a part of me had wanted to keep things special even if it wasn't with my destined.

He didn't move. He remained still inside of me, wiping away at my tears that somehow had leaked out from the corners of my eyes. Aside for the pain, we have completed the mating process. I felt all his emotions and his feelings. Our bond was the strongest out of every other bond we have. It was a constant glowing light. He was mine.

"I'm sorry." He murmured in a hoarse voice. I'm sure he was trying to control his desires at the same time tend to me. He kissed me on the lips before kissing my tears away.

"Why do you have to be so big?" I grumbled in a coarse voice.

He chuckled and placed his forehead against mine. "I think you are the only female I know that would say that."

After a moment, I adjusted my hips a little and when a new feeling rippled through me I gasped. His eyes moved to mine and when he saw the desire pooling inside he pulled back slowly before thrusting back inside of me. I threw my head back and clutched at his back.

"Mm...more." I mumbled.

"You don't have to ask me twice, whirlwind." He teased before grabbing my hips and began thrusting at a slow hard thrust.

"Oh goddess." I moaned and scratched at his back. I couldn't stop it. I was feeling so much. It was like a fire was burning from inside of me, like something was twisting and tightening so much.

He moved to suck on one of my breast as he continued to pound into me. It brought me over to the edge. I cried out his name and bit onto his mark again as I ride the waves of ecstasy. He growled as I marked him a second time. I felt his release inside of me as he thrust a couple of times.

When he pulled back he pulled me into the cradle of his arms, kissing my forehead and holding me tight.

"Mine." He kissed my nose.

I moved to kiss his chin. "Mine."

He chuckled. "Yours forever."