You Are The Moon

Shadows all around you as you surface from the dark,

When he arrived at the bathroom, he made sure he was alone before collapsing in one of the stalls. Silent sobbing was the only thing he could hear.

Emerging from the gentle grip of night's unfolding arms,

He took a razor out of his pocket and removed the bandages from his arms. As he begin to press the razor to his skin he heard the bathroom door open. He took a sharp breath and put the razor back in his pocket.

Darkness, darkness everywhere, do you feel alone?

He heard the sound of footsteps walk into the stall next to his. He put the bandages back on his arms and opened the stall door. He let out the breath he had been holding and looked in the bathroom mirror.

The subtle grace of gravity, the heavy weight of stone.

He gasped at his reflection. He had dark circles under his eyes and he looked as good as dead. Sighing he turned to leave when he heard a bathroom stall door open.

You don't see what you posses, a beauty calm and clear,

"James", the unknown voice said behind him. Thomas. His eyes grew wide and he struggled to push away the flood of tears desperate to get out. "Thomas..."

It floods the sky and blurs the darkness, like a chandelier

His voice sounded scratchy, he hadn't spoken in days, he had no one to speak too. Thomas's voice on the other hand was as beautiful as ever. He felt a hand on his shoulder, dragging him out of his thoughts.

All the light that you posses, is skewed by lakes and seas,

"James, we haven't spoken in awhile, how have you been", Thomas asked. "Great". Terrible. James had been terrible. But he couldn't tell Thomas that he had been jealous and upset over the fact he was with Alex. He wasn't going to make him worried.

A shattered surface, so imperfect, is all that you believe,

Thomas didn't like him like that anyway. Alex was Thomas's everything. Thomas didn't need James. James was no longer worth anything to Thomas. At that thought the bathroom door opened.

I will bring a mirror so silver, so exact, so precise and so pristine, a perfect pane of glass,

James looked up to see an angry Alex glaring at James. "Thomas, what is this?".
Thomas looked down at James, then back at Alex "Nothing babe, are you ready for class?"

I will set the mirror up to face the blackened sky,

On that note the bell rang. Thomas and Alex walked out hand and hand. James followed a little after and headed to his next class.

You will see your beauty every morning that you rise.

A/N third chapter, I hope y'all are liking this story so far, I'll try to update as much as I can. Also if you want to suggest a song that you think fits, go ahead, just make sure there is no bad words or that there is a way for me to censor them ^-^ thank you :)