No Light, No Light

You are the hole in my head, you are the space in my bed,

Thomas opened the door very cautiously to reveal a very familiar face. Alex had followed him to James's house. Struggling fight the urge to panic and slam the door, he stood there and waited for Alex to begin ranting.

You are the silence in between, what I thought and what I said,

"What the heck are you doing here Thomas! I was following you from school, I was going to apologize! Then I see you turn here! Of all places! I waited in my car for a hour! An hour Thomas, just to stop crying!" Thomas felt the guilt rise in his chest. The tears on Alex's face made him feel worse.

You are the night-time fear, you are the morning when it's clear,

"Alex, lis-" "No, Thomas, you listen. I care about you, and I thought you cared about me!" Thomas sighed, "I d-" "Shut up, I'm still talking! Thomas, I love you, but I don't wanna be with you if you're going to cheat on me, with Madison! Do you know what he's done to me Thomas?"

When it's over you'll start, you're my head, you're my heart,

"What? He wouldn't hurt a fly Alex. I doubt he would lay a finger on you!" Thomas raised his voice, angered by the sudden attack on James. James wouldn't hurt Alex, would he? No. Well, maybe. Thomas hasn't spoken to him for a long time. He only begin talking to him again yesterday. Who knows what he's like now. "He hurt me Thomas. Don't you believe me?"

No light, no light in your bright blue eyes, I never knew daylight could be so violent,

"I do believe you Alex." Thomas looked at his feet, knowing he was wrong to believe him. But, he loved Alex, and he wanted to be with him. While Thomas was staring at the floor, Alex was smirking, wiping his fake tears. All he wanted was James to suffer.

A revelation in the light of day, you can't choose what stays and what fades away,

When Thomas looked back at Alex, he dropped the smirk. "Thank you Thomas. Now let's go home." Thomas nodded slowly and walked out the door, making sure to lock it before he left. The guilt in his stomach from Alex had become guilt for James. He felt terrible about leaving James alone. But Alex needed him, right?

And I'd do anything to make you stay, No light, no light, tell me what you want me to say.

A/N here ya go guys, another chapter. Poor James amiright? Anyways, yeah. This chapter was short but I wanted a decent cliffhanger thing. So this is what happened. My chapters will definitely not be the same length lol :) anyway, have a nice day c: also I do recommend listening to the songs, if you don't know them that is. It may help understand the feelings lol :3