Forest Fires

A/N this takes place in Eliza's point of view.

I don't have much to say, there's nothing in this name, sorry to disappoint again,

After Thomas and Alex broke up, Eliza thought she might have a chance with Alex. But, news spreads quick, and Eliza found out that he had already moved on. To John Laurens.

Nobody pines for the listener, a thrill I've  failed to deliver.

Eliza was at home with her sisters, thinking very deeply about scenarios, in which,  Alex loved her, not John. Sighing, she made her way from the kitchen to the couch, to watch TV with Peggy.

And whilst I watch in silence, you're starting Forest Fires, you start them just to feel the heat,

About fifteen minutes into the show, she got a call, from Alexander. She answered, "Hello, Alex." She could feel his sadness through his voice, when he responded, "Eliza. I, can I come over?" She nodded then realized he couldn't see her, "Uh, Yes. What's wrong my dearest, Alexander?" He responded with, "I'll explain when I get there. Goodbye." Before she could say goodbye, he hung up.

And whilst I keep my quiet, you're running with the tigers, you're running just to run from me.

About five minutes later, there was a knock on the door. She quickly got up and rushed to the door. Once she opened she saw a shaky and crying Alex. "Oh my goodness. What happened?" He frowned and sighed, "John. He... he broke up with me." Eliza frowned, "My lo- Alex, I'm dearly sorry." He smiled, "Its fine Eliza... I'll be okay."

The people on this train, already made up their minds about me, I can already feel their hate, the stranger, his sorrow, must be fault of my own.

"My dearest Alexander," Eliza paused, wondering if she should do this, then continued, "I am deeply in love with you. You make me feel Helpless, and your eyes. My gosh, your eyes are beautiful." She looked down as her face flushed. Alex let out a small gasp, "Eliza, I love you too. I swear as long as I'm alive you'll never feel Helpless."

And I don't blame you...

A/N this was more of a filler chapter, because this song reminded me of Eliza, and yesh. Sorry if you shipped Lams, I do as well, but I felt the need to have Hamliza happen. Hope you are okay with that, and sorry about the short chapter, but I wanted to get one out, while I have a break :) enjoy!