Lies

You're never gonna love me, so what's the use?

After James's first class he already had gathered the things he needed for his second. He made his way to the music room, hoping for a piece of silence, though after the events of earlier that room just gave him another reason to be upset.

What's the point of playing a game you're gonna lose?

He arrived there to find it already occupied by two male figures. They appeared to be kissing. He was about to walk out when he heard his name. "James!?" Alex? Alex was one of the figures, along with, what looked like, John Laurens. Alex was cheating.

What's the point in saying you love me like a friend?

He began to walk out but Alex grabbed his shoulder. "You tell anyone, you're dead, alright?" James was too shocked to speak, so he nodded. Alex laughed, he grabbed John's arm and exited the room. James was left alone in there once again.

What's the point in saying it's never gonna end?

The bell rang. Slowly, James made his way through the halls to his second class. He was late. When he walked through the doors, everyone turned to look at him. Desperately searching for a familiar face to reassure him it was ok,(he had never been late before) he found one of the Schuyler Sisters, Angelica.

You're too proud to say that you've made a mistake, you're a coward 'til the end,

She sent him a small smile. Letting out a small breath, he walked over to his seat and shrank down in it.

I don't wanna admit, but we're not gonna fit,

His classes went by quickly after that. He hadn't seen Alex or Thomas since earlier. Which was good for him. Now it was lunch, and again he didn't bring food. He hasn't eaten all day, not that it mattered. When he found the Sisters the four of them made their way to the cafeteria.

No I'm not the type that you like, why don't just pretend

When he and the sisters had taken their seats next to Aaron and Theo. They were smiling for some reason. "So, James, ya managed to get three girls in one day, eh?" His head snapped towards Theo and frowned. "No, you know I don't swing that way Theo. These are the Schuyler Sisters, Angelica," He pointed to the one in the pink, "Eliza," The one in the blue," And Peggy." Last but not least he pointed to the one in the yellow.

Lies, don't wanna know, don't wanna know,

"Aaron, and this is my girlfriend, Theodosia" Aaron said, while smiling. "Just call me Theo." Theo was smiling as well. James was satisfied that this was going well. "Its a pleasure to meet you all." Eliza said while her sisters smiled and nodded.

I can't let you go, can't let you go,

James looked around the cafeteria, while doing this he spotted several things, that stuck out in a room full of loud teenagers. One was Miss Maria Lewis sitting alone at a table with James Reynolds. They had a history of terrible physical fights. Though Reynolds never seemed to get hurt, only Maria did.

I just want it to be perfect, to believe it's all been worth the fight,

Then, he noticed, at a full table, Alex and Thomas were talking, with some girl, he was pretty sure, her name was Sally Hemmings. Before James could watch the kids in the cafeteria, he felt a tap on his shoulder, "Yeah?" He looked back at his group of friends.

Lies, don't wanna know, don't wanna know

A/N here is another chapter for y'all:) so, along with the songs going decently with the plot, it also ties into James's thoughts. So what he's feeling or thinking is sometimes indirectly stated through the songs. Yeah, that's all, :)