Skyfall

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten,

James woke up Saturday morning I his bed. He didn't remember how he got there. He knew he fell asleep on the couch last night, next to Thomas. He walked out to find that everyone had left. Including Thomas. He sighed, of course Thomas didn't stay.

Feel the earth move and then, hear my heart burst again,

He went to the kitchen and sat down sadly. He had suspicions about what Thomas was doing. But he wouldn't cheat right? I mean. Maybe. He's cheated before. A lot actually. James begin to convince himself that Thomas was cheating. Having a full fledged argument with himself in his head. He's going insane, my gosh.

For this is the end, I've drowned and dreamt this moment,

He was so occupied with his argument, he didn't hear people walk in his house. Though he did hear the sound of giggling and he snapped his head up. Oh. It was just the Schuyler Sisters. And Maria?

So overdue I owe them, swept away, I'm stolen,

He waved and smiled. "We were thinking about going to the beach today Jimmy James.  Wanna come?" James smiled, " Sure Pegleg." He got up and pushed the thoughts of Thomas to the back of his mind.

Let the sky fall, when it crumbles,

When they arrived at the beach, Eliza and Peggy ran towards the water, leaving James with Angelica. He didn't talk to Angelica much. He wanted to though.

We will stand tall, face it all, together,

They followed Angelica's other sisters slowly and talked on the way there. "Hey, Angelica, do you like anyone?" James was curious, if the eldest sister had a romantic interest. She nodded. "Who?" She frowned, "He's already in a relationship. So it doesn't matter."

Let the sky fall, when it crumbles, we will stand tall, face it all, together at skyfall.

"You can tell me, I promise I won't tell anyone." He smiled and looked at her. "Alright. I like Aaron, but he's already in, what seems like a stable relationship. I don't wanna ruin that." She looked down. "Oh, yeah. I know what's it's like to love somebody who might not love you back. Do you think Thomas is using me?"

At Skyfall. Skyfall is where we start, a thousand miles and poles apart, where words collide and days are dark,

"Maybe, that will answer your question." She pointed to a couple sitting on the sand. With a closer look, he realized it was Thomas, and some random chick. Of course. James didn't cry. He just stood there. He looked back at the ocean and saw that Eliza and Peggy had been joined by Maria, and they were looking at Thomas too.

You may have my number, you can take my name, but you'll never have my heart.

James smiled sadly. "Yeah. I kinda expected this too happen. I don't mean anything to Thomas. He doesn't love me." Angelica shook her head, "He'll never learn." When will he learn his actions have consequences? Quickly, James took out his phone and took a photo of Thomas and the random girl.

Where you go I go, what you see I see, I know I'd never be me, without the security,

After that, they decided to head back to James's house. Once they got there, James, being the incredible cook he is, started making waffles. There was a knock on the door. He heard Eliza open it and invite someone in.

Of your loving arms, keeping me from harm, put your hand in my hand and we'll stand.

All of a sudden Alexander was in his kitchen. Assuming he was the one knocking before, he smiled and mumbled a 'Hi' before going back to making the waffles. "Hey, James. I saw you at the beach, you were looking at Thomas and some girl. I wanted to make sure you were ok." Now that Alex wasn't with Thomas, he had no reason to be rude to James.

Let the sky fall, when it crumbles, we will stand tall, face it all together,

"Yeah, I'm alright." He was lying. He had been lying everytime he said he was ok. He just recovered from a suicide attempt, and now he wants to try again. He felt unloved even though he knew people loved him. Thomas. The one person who knew how to help him in bad situations, was now the one causing the bad situations.

Let the sky fall, when it crumbles, we will stand tall, face it all together, at skyfall.

A/N well. Angelica likes Aaron and Thomas is a cheater. Fun. Also I apologize if you don't ship Angelica x Aaron. I do, I find it cute and funny. But yeah. Here's another update on Mothers day :) hope ya like it.