Prologue

12th May 2017, Mumbai, Vrushika's House:

Vrushika was sitting in her room checking her social networking accounts. She was surprised to see that her wellwishers were still posting pics of her joint interview with Shantanu. It's been almost 2 months since they met for their joint gift segment and since then social media sites have been flooded with pics, memes and VMs created by their wellwishers.

Vrushika and Shantanu,popularly known as VruShan among their wellwishers have always been the cutest onscreen couple among youngsters. VruShan wellwishers have always cherished and celebrated every VruShan moment, be it their interviews or FB, instagram and twitter posts. She always wondered what made each and every moment of her spend with Shantanu so special to their wellwishers. For some their smile brightened their day while others found their naughtiness and prankster nature very attractive. Some were attracted by their chemistry while others loved the unnamed bond that they shared.

But does this chemistry and unnamed bond still exist in our relationship. She was no longer sure about that. There was a time when she used to enjoy spending time with him as every single moment used to be a fun filled moment for her but off late their interviews are just blurred images of their past fun filled interviews. There was something missing between them. They were no longer the VruShan that their wellwishers loved. She feared that soon the unnamed strong bond between her and Shantanu will soon become a thing in the past and they will also end up in the list of costars who no longer talk to each other.

Same time, somewhere else in Mumbai:

Shantanu had just returned home after a hectic day. He was juggling his time between dance rehearsals, workshops and preparations for his new reality show. He hardly got any personal time to spend due to his hectic schedule. It's been almost a week since he checked his instagram and twitter accounts. He decided to check his accounts to look for any new updates. The account was flooding with VruShan posts as usual. Their joint IV pics were still trending on the site. He cannot still believe the love and affection showered on him and Vrushika by the VruShan wellwishers. For them, Vrushika and Shantanu will always remain one entity VruShan. But I wonder will our bond always remain the same.

Time and circumstances have always tested their bond and they have come out victorious with a few scratches. He always thought that nothing can shake the foundation of their bond but their recent interactions are raising question over his belief on their bond. She has always been very jovial and interactive in her interviews specially in their joint interviews. But their last joint segment was very different. There was hardly any interaction between them and she was not her usual self. She was very silent and did not fight with him for chocolates or any comments that he made on her. Every time when something new happened in his personal or professional life, she made sure to call him up and extend her support towards him but this time she did not even bother to send a message after knowing about his latest reality show. He felt like he was no longer important in her life. He wondered if this is the beginning of the end of their unnamed bond that they cherished all these years.

Was career ambitions and success really pushing Vrushika and Shantanu away from each other? Will the entity VruShan end up as something in the past just like many other co-stars who came and went in the industry? Only time and destiny will be able to answer this question.