Chapter 2 : Goodbye Kiss

25th May 2017, 12:00 am, Mumbai International Airport:

Maccy, Nimit, Sam and Vrushy had arrived at Mumbai International airport to see off Shantanu. Shantanu's family was also present at the airport. Maccy and Nimit were standing next to Shantanu and discussing something important while Sam and Vrushy were busy talking to his mom. Vrushy was stealing glance at Shantanu in between their conversation while Shantanu was doing the same. During one such moment, they accidentally looked at each other at the same time and they shared an eye lock but Vrushika quickly broke the eye lock as she didn't want anyone to catch them in that situation.

Soon it was time for Shantanu to proceed for security check in. He said goodbye to his family and came to meet his friends one last time before leaving for the show.

Shantanu: Alright guys. I guess it's time to say goodbye until we meet the next time.

Maccy: All the best bro. Give your best and come back a winner.

Shantanu: Thanks Maccy.

Nimit: Best of luck dude. Have fun and rock the show.

Shantanu: Thanks man.

Sam: Good luck champ. Always remember that you are a winner and you do not lose until you give up.

Shantanu: Thanks Sammy

Shantanu looks at Vrushika who was standing there quietly just looking at him. She looks at him and just smiles but does not say anything.

Maccy: Guys, it's getting congested here. I will get the car and meet you at the exit.

Sam: I will come with you Maccy.

Maccy and Sam leave from there after wishing good luck to Shantanu once again while Nimit stays back with Vrushika. Nimit suddenly saw his dance troupe member standing on the other side of the road and decides to meet him.

Nimit: Vrushy, you stay here. I will just come back in few minutes.

Vrushika: Okay

Now Shantanu and Vrushika were the only ones left there and it was time for Shantanu to leave as they had made the next call for security check in.

Shantanu: I think I need to go now.

Vrushika does not say anything and just nods her head.

Shantanu (In mind): She didn't even wish me best of luck. Looks like she no longer cares for me. But then why did she come to the airport to meet me. I guess she just came for old times sake.

Shantanu turns around to leave with all these thoughts going through his mind. As he was about to walk away, he was stopped by someone. Her touch is something he can recognize even with his eyes closed. Yes, it was none other his Vrushy who was holding him back. He turns around to look at her. As he stood there looking at her, she leaves his hand and starts to search for something in her bag. She lifts his hand and ties a sacred thread on his hand.

Vrushika: Shan

Shantanu: Hmm

Vrushika: This is a sacred thread that I got from the temple for your safety. Always keep it with you.

Shantanu: Thank you.

He starts to leave once again when she stops him.

Vrushika: Shan

Shantanu: Hmm

She come closer to him and raises on her toes and kisses him on his cheek.

Vrushika: All the best and just remember one thing. You will always be my champion whether you win the trophy or not. Stay safe.

Vrushika goes away from there as Nimit was waiting for her on the other side while Shantanu stands there in shock unable to believe what just happened between him and Vrushika couple of seconds back.

He was brought back from trance by his brother shouting at him to proceed for security check in as they had already made the final call for security check in. He immediately proceeds towards the airport entrance to start his new journey.

Meanwhile in the parking lot:

Maccy and Sam had been waiting for Nimit and Vrushy for past 10 mins but there was no signs of them. As Maccy was about to go looking for them, they arrive at the parking lot.

Maccy: What took you so long guys?

Nimit: Sorry. Actually I met a friend of mine and we lost track of time chatting with each other.

Maccy: It's okay. Get into the car guys. Lets leave before we get caught in the traffic.

Sam: Okay.

Everyone get into the car and they drive off from the airport. Throughout the journey Vrushy remains silent, lost in her thoughts. Soon they reach her home and she get down from the car after saying goodbye to them. They then proceed towards Sam's house.

During the journey:

Nimit: Guys, I have something to tell you.

Maccy: What?

Nimit: I didn't say anything because Vrushika was in the car.

Sam: What happened Nimit? Anything serious?

Nimit: Actually, its about Tannu and Vrushy.

Maccy: What happened to them?

Nimit narrates the entire thing that happened between Shantanu and Vrushika after they left for the parking lot.

Sam: WHAT? Vrushika kissed Shantanu.

Nimit: Yes

Maccy: This is epic dude.

Nimit: I know.

Maccy: Does this mean that they are in ..

Nimit: No guys. Let's not imagine things. May be it's just a goodbye kiss and nothing more.

Sam: Nimit is right Maccy. We should not interfere in this right now. Let's wait and see how things progress on their own.

Nimit: We should never let them know that we saw what happened between them at the airport. Else they will go back into their shell to cover up their feelings. Let's just leave them alone so that they can discover their feelings.

Maccy and Sam agreed with Nimit's views. All three of them were really happy to see that there was some progress in their friends life.

Precap:

Will Shantanu and Vrushika realize their feelings or was that kiss a thing of the moment?

Continue reading to know more.