Epilogue

One month later :

Vrushika was sitting on the rocks watching the waves hitting them in a rhythm. She loved watching the sea as it soothed her mind and she felt stress free.

Vrushika (In mind): It's been a month since I got engaged. That day when he came to meet me to confess his feelings, my heart shattered into pieces as it was too late to do anything. I can never forget the pain I saw in his eyes when I told him that it was too late for us to be together. Everyone always says that whatever happens in your life happens for the best but at that moment I didn't understand what was best in breaking apart two people who were in love. Thinking back now, I feel going ahead with my engagement was the best decision I took in my life. After my engagement, I realized what true love is. My fiancee taught me the meaning of true love. Well, talking of him, I have been waiting here for past 30 mins and there is no signs of him. Where the hell is he?

The last sentence was spoken loudly by her.

Vrushika's fiancee: I am here love.

Vrushika turns around to see him standing behind her with a smile on his face.

Vrushika: Oh great. Finally you got time to meet me.

Vrushika's fiancee: I am sorry sunshine. I was really caught up in some important work.

Vrushika: Nowadays, everything except me is very important to you.

Vrushika's fiancee: Come on Vrushika. Please forgive me one last time.

Vrushika: No

Vrushika's fiancee: Not even for this.

Vrushika looks at him and a smile appears on her face as she see chocolates in his hands. She then realizes that she was supposed to be angry with him. She quickly hides her smile and turns her face but it was too late as he had already seen her smiling.

Vrushika's fiancee: Please Vrushika

Vrushika: No

Vrushika's fiancee: Vrushika, if you don't forgive me then I am going to give these chocolates to Anu.

Vrushika: Don't you dare give that chocolates to anyone. Those chocolates are mine and you, Mr.Marwadi, are also mine. If you even think about any other girl, I will kill you.

Vrushika's fiancee holds his ears and kneels down before her.

Vrushika's fiancee: Yes, this Marwadi is all yours Guddi.

Yes, Vrushika's fiancee was none other than our great Marwadi, Mr. Shantanu Maheshwari.
Vrushika helps Shantanu to get up and she hugs him tight.

Vrushika: I missed you.

Shantanu: I missed you too love.

Vrushika: What took you so long?

Shantanu: Actually I got delayed because of the shoot.

Vrushika : Hmm. I am sorry for shouting at you.

Shantanu: It's okay sunshine. You have all the rights to be angry at me.

Shantanu puts his arm around her waist and pulls her towards him. She moves closer to him and places her head on his shoulder. They sit like that in silence watching the sea.

Vrushika : Shan

Shantanu : Hmm

Vrushika : Ever wondered what would have happened if I had got engaged to someone else that day.