Chapter 6 : Only For Him

It's been almost a month since Shantanu left for Spain

It's been almost a month since Shantanu left for Spain. They were finally shooting the finale week of the reality show. Shantanu was really happy with his performance till now and expected to give his best to win the show. Since it was their last week of competition, they were expecting a tough competition between the participants. They were only 4 participants and they were Rithvik Dhanjani, Ravi Dubey, Lopamudra Raut and Shantanu Maheshwari.

At the location of their latest stunt:

As the four participants reached the location of their next stunt, they were stumped to see the arrangements made for them. There was a large rooftop pool which was around 6 feet deep and a glass box that looked like coffin was hanging above the pool. Next thing that they saw was a swinging rope bridge that was tied from this building to the next one at a height of 100 feet above the ground level.

 Next thing that they saw was a swinging rope bridge that was tied from this building to the next one at a height of 100 feet above the ground level

As they stood there looking at the arrangements, their host Rohit Shetty arrives at the location.

Rohit Sir : Hello everybody.

Everyone: Hello

Rohit Sir : So, are you guys ready for your next game?

Everyone: Yes

Rohit Sir : As you can see, this time the difficulty level of the stunt has been doubled. You must be wondering why do we have two different arrangements today and if you are going to perform 2 stunts today.

Ravi: Yes

Rohit Sir : Well, let me clear your doubts. There is going to be just one stunt that you need to perform but it is a combination of water stunt and height stunt.

Rithvik: What?

Rohit Sir : Yes, you heard it right. And there is one more twist in the story. This time you are going to perform the stunt with a partner.

All the participants look at each other on hearing about working with partners.

Shantanu: You mean to say, we will be forming a team of two and performing a stunt.