Chapter 8 : Losing my Love

Shantanu tried to get some sleep but every time he closed his eyes, her sad face came before him

Shantanu tried to get some sleep but every time he closed his eyes, her sad face came before him. He could not forget what she said to him just before leaving for airport. How can she say that she will not be there with him always ? He did say the same thing to her but he said all that in his anger. She should have given him a tight slap for saying such stupid things. Instead, she just agreed with him and walked away from there.

There was not a single occasion when he did not feel her presence in his life since the day she entered his life. Even when they were not together and were busy with other projects, he  knew that she is always there for him. What will he do if he loses his biggest support system from his life? As these disturbing thoughts ran through his mind, he drifted into a restless sleep.

There was just two more days for the finale and te other 2 contestants were fighting for their position in finale. He was really happy that he was exempted from the stunts for next 2 days as he was not in the right state of mind to compete.

After a tough competition, Ravi Dubey managed to enter the finals. Hence it was announced by the channel that the final stunt would be performed  by Shantanu Maheshwari and Ravi Dubey. The winner of this stunt would be declared winner of this season of the reality show.

2 days later :

Finally, it was time for the last stunt of the season. Shantanu was getting ready for the stunt when his phone began to ring. He quickly picks the call as it was Maccy calling him from Mumbai.

Shantanu : Hey dude

Maccy : Hi Buddy. All set for the finals.

Shantanu : Yes. Just feeling a little nervous.

Maccy : Hmm. Don't worry, I am sure you will perform well.

Shantanu : Thanks dude.

Maccy : Our crew asked me convey their best of luck.

Shantanu : That's so sweet of them. I really need all the luck.

Maccy : All the best Tannu. Do well. We will pray for your victory.

Shantanu : Thanks dude

Maccy : Bye. See you soon.

Shantanu : Bye.

After the call ended, Shantanu sat there for a moment with his eyes closed. He mentally prepared himself to give his best. As he stood up to go to the location of his final stunt, he once again looked at his phone.

Shantanu : Why didn't she call to wish me luck? I am sure Maccy would have told her that I am performing the final stunt today. Does this mean that she no longer need me in her life?

A beep sound on his phone brought him back from his thoughts. He quickly picked up his phone to check the message. As he opened the inbox, he was happy and relieved to see her message. He quickly opens the message and reads it.