Chapter 10

Broken

The search continued until we finally reached Niall's dorm.

Our mystery was solved when we heard yelling and screaming coming from his room -- Niall and Celine.

I stopped Harry from barging in right away because it'd be smarter to wait and listen in on their argument.

Maybe we could get some information with them not knowing we were there.

"Go home Celine. I never want to associate with you again!" Niall demanded.

It sounded like Celine was crying. "Fine! I knew you were going to be a douche from the very beginning!" She paused. "You're making a very big mistake."

"I'm making a mistake? Says the one that ran away to have sex with a thirty-year-old!"

Harry couldn't take anymore of it. He yanked my hand off the door knob and busted through the door, furiously.

I stood up to get a better look at the scene inside Niall's room. Celine was sitting on his couch, sobbing. Niall was standing not too far away, his face beet red.

Harry rushed to Celine's side and wiped her tears away with his thumb.

I mocked Harry and ran to Niall, who looked as if he was about to break down in tears as well.

As I helped him, I couldn't help but think back to the winter time, when all the drama happened from Harry returning. It saddened me that it feels like we are going back to our old ways where we aren't all getting along. All this time I thought we were a big happy group of friends but it appears that I'm completely wrong.

Harry sprang up from the couch and strutted over to me and Niall.

"You really want to play these games with me again, buddy?" Harry spat at Niall.

I pushed Harry away because he was getting very close to Niall.

The tension was scaring me even more than ever.

Niall remained silent and that made me happy.

"Harry. Stop. Just drop it!" I yelled in his face.

I ran over to Celine and rubbed her back, trying to comfort her. She instantly pulled away and gave me a cold look, like I was the bad guy.

"Listen man, I didn't do anything wrong." Niall confessed.

Celine looked up. "You're such a liar!"

"Dude, I heard the way you dissed her about running away!" Harry shoved Niall, who lost his balance, and fell to the ground.

I immediately sprinted to his side and helped him up to his feet.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked, expecting an answer but there wasn't one.

Not until Niall spoke up. "It's Celine. She's back to her old ways of manipulating people." He strolled past me and out the door, holding the back of his head with his hand.

Harry and I looked at each other and then at Celine, who was still crying. Her mascara was smeared all over her face and was all over her hands.

I decided to follow Niall instead of staying to help Celine, since it seemed she doesn't want me around.