Author's Note

Thank you to everyone that made The Charade trilogy such a success. It will of course be missed but my plans for future stories will leave you breathless... I hope.

The Charade was helped created by my good friend one day in math class. We talked about it for the whole period and how epic it was going to be. Little did I know how successful it was going to be as well.

Because of The Charade trilogy, I've gotten so many more followers on here and my Instagram (@/paynekisseslibrary). This series is what made me a tad bit bigger. And though I'm not that popular yet, I have set a goal for myself that I will be popular. My stories will be read by thousands and hopefully everyone will enjoy my pieces.

I work so hard to write the best for you guys and though I've had a few rough patches along the way of writing The Charade trilogy, it turned out to be better than I had expected.

And maybe, just maybe, I'll write a prequel to The Charade trilogy. . We'll have to see how busy I am with school work and other pieces I'll be putting together.

My friend and I are in the process of thinking of another story for you guys. Our idea so far is very exciting and I think you'll all like it very much.

So on that note, I hope The Charade trilogy was enjoyable. I'd love to hear what you have to say so you can either leave comments on here or you can follow my Instagram (@/paynekisseslibrary).

Thank you all for being such amazing fans and staying with me this whole time. I love you all. You are my motivation and my inspiration.