Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It was a beautiful clear day, with a light blue canvas glowing up the sky, birds sang like it was their first day out of their nest and people were walking through the streets of New York City, some going to work and others just passing by. Camilo and Julian, two nine years old wizards that became friends months ago, when Julian saved Camilo's life from a vampire; were eating lunch at a fancy restaurant near M.A.C.U.S.A. Both of them received a letter from a member of the congress who was sent by Bruce; it said:

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmistress: Minerva McGonagall
Dear Mr. Bennett and Mr. Anderson

     We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1st. We await your owl by no latter than July 31.

Yours sincerly,
Minerva McGonagall
Headmistress

     The boys, excited about this news went to tell their families. Camilo's family was very proud and happy for him, Julian's family was not so much. Valeria did not think that Julian deserved such a big opportunity, she thought Carla deserved it more than him. When Julian told Camilo about his family reaction, Camilo felt very sad for him and told his father about it. Bruce thought that was unfair and took both boys to shop for their materials. Julian was ashamed but very happy, he could not believe that
someone who was not blood related treated him better than his own mother. Although, his mother's attitude did not turn down Julian's excitement and dreams of going to Hogwarts. The two boys talked about their future in Hogwarts and all the experiences they could get there. Camilo shared some of his wand knowledge with Julian so he could be more prepared.

     When Camilo spent time with his father, he taught him offensive spells so he could protect himself from other supernatural creatures. The day has come, but before Camilo left, Bonnie made a good luck ritual with some herbs and flowers on him to make his school years full of good luck. Bruce made sure Camilo was not missing anything, not even money. After Julian arrived with his stuff at the Bennett house ready to leave, Bonnie and Bruce stood on the balcony of the house hugging and watching their son leave their site as he made a step forward by every second. Bonnie let tears of joy fell from her eyes. When they got to the end of the walkway, another wizard, part of M.A.C.U.S.A., was waiting for them. When the boys touched his arms, closed and opened their eyes again, they were at Diagon Alley. The sun shone brightly on a stack of cauldrons outside the nearest shop. Cauldron, all sizes, Copper, Brass, Pewter, Silver, Self-Stirring, Collapsible, said a sign. A low soft hooting came from a dark shop with a sign saying Eeylops Owl Emporium, Tawny, Screech, Barn, Brown, and Snowy. Although, the first and only stop was Olivander's, to get Julian's wand. Since Mr. Olivander died, his first born son took care of the store.

     It was not untill the fifth wand that Mr. Olivander the 2nd found Julian's. His wand was made of English Oak Wood and Unicorn hair as the core, surprisingly swishy flexibility and 12" in length. After this, the guys headed to the Hogwarts Express, just in time. After they crossed the wall, a scarlet steam engine was waiting next to a platform full of people. A sign overhead said Howarts Express, eleven o'clock. The boys looked back at the wall and saw a wrought-iron archway where the barrier was, with the words Platform Nine and Three-Quarters on it. Smoke from the engine drifted over the heads of the chattering crowd, while cats of every color weave between their legs. Owls hooted to one another in a disgruntled sort of way over the babble and scraping of heavy trunks. All the students were in long, black Hogwarts robes and had a lot of packages.

     The first few carriages were already full of students, some hanging out of the window to talk to their families and others fighting over seats. Camilo and Julian pushed their cart off down the platform in search of an empty seat. They pased two brunette sisters who were waving their wands at their paper birds making them fly. On the next compartment was a boy with glasses surrounded by books and reading one, bigger than him. At the next compartment were three guys talking about how their families were the purest blood wizarding families at the moment. The boys pressed on through the crowd until they found an empty compartment near the end of the train. They put their owls first and then started to shove and heave their trunk towards the train door.