Nature is Also Trouble

After the incident at this other dimension, The Strange Circle were discussing how important it was to keep that dimension healthy and as allies. They usually visit this dimension to protect it from other threats, but it seemed like it didn't want them there anymore. Josephine was the one supposed to visit that dimension that day and see how everything was, but it seemed like the elements were against her. She was casually interacting with the creatures from that island; mermaids, nymphs, birds, turtles, dolphins, whales, and many other creatures, asking if everything was alright. When suddenly the nymphs started acting strange and using their powers against Josephine. She tried protecting herself with mystical shields but they were more powerful and stronger than her. The nymphs took the ring that helped the sorceress teleport through dimensions and space, leaving Josephine without a ticket back to her dimension, Earth.

     The wind had spoken to the nymphs of air, letting them know that someone else had arrived. Some mermaids came out of the water and walked towards Josephine, but she ran before they could get to her. Halfway out of the Western Woods, Josephine spotted Audrey and Camilo. She tried to warn them, but it was too late. The water nymph had already hit Audrey and the earth nymph had already hurt Camilo as well. "Since Audrey has The Cloak Of Mysticism at her command, she will go by herself to that dimension and ask why they attacked us and get Josephine's ring back." Vincent, the new leader of The Strange Circle said as the whole coven listened. "If they keep behaving that way, we'll have to take other measures and protect Earth from them." He continued to say.

     After this, the whole Circle left the room and Kate, one of Audrey's 7th cousins, approached to her and asked: "Do you want me to come with you? You must be frightened to go over there all by yourself." "No, don't worry, Kate. If Vincent discovers that you went with me, we will both get in a lot of trouble, so don't worry, I'll do it all by myself. That way, if there is trouble, I'll be the only member of the Circle in danger." Audrey replied.

     Audrey did as told and teleported all by herself to the other dimension. Once there, some nymphs and mermaids tried to attack her, but Audrey was prepared this time and didn't let a single attack hit her. "I just want back the ring you took from the other sorceress and I'll be out of this dimension" Audrey said out loud so everyone could hear her. Some of the nymphs were puzzled as well as some mermaids and other creatures. However, there was a big group of nymphs and mermaids way at the other side of the landscape plotting something. "Look, I have my portal ready to leave. Just hand me the ring." Audrey said as she demonstrated how to open a portal with the ring and floating in mid air with the help of the cloak. One of the water nymphs from the group spilled Camilo's blood, which they had collected from the river the day they attacked him, on top of Josephine's ring and did the movements Audrey did to open a portal into the Earth dimension. Another nymph quickly took a weird looking staff and entered the portal followed by other mermaids and the other nymphs. The nymph that opened the portal was last and waited for the whole group to step into the portal. Audrey saw the portal from miles away and blasted the creatures that were about to stop her from continuing her path in this dimension with her magical energy. "NO!" Audrey shouted as the nymphs were stepping into the portal and she flew towards them with the help of her cape. When the last nymph was about to enter, Audrey extended her right arm and used magic to try to stop the nymph from getting away. However, she only managed to hold her wrist with magic, but she was slipping away. Unfortunately they all managed to get through the portal, but luckily, Audrey managed to get the ring. By trying to hold the nymph's wrist with magic, Audrey was unsuccessful at stopping them from leaving the dimension but made the ring come out of the nymph's fingers. Now the creatures were all stuck at their next destination, the Earth dimension.

     Soon after that, Charles, one of Audrey's 7th cousins, contacted her through the astral plane and told her that The Circle had demanded that she get back to the mansion because they've sensed mythical energies enter Earth. "20 creatures have enter Earth. We must find them all and bring them to the mansion." Vincent said as the entire Circle listened. "I know, I saw them use Josephine's teleportation ring. I tried to stop them, but I couldn't get to them in time." Audrey said while the whole circle was listening.