A Family's Secrete

"Cast a locator spell on her." Sascha said. Carla tried the locator spell many times, but every time it turned out unsuccessful. "I don't know why it's not working. It's like she doesn't want to be found." Carla said. "Let's just go back to The Militia, there I'll read everything and then I'll make a decision." Carla continued as Sascha nodded and followed her. Once in The Militia at London, Carla gave the old witch's heart to one of The Sisters and went to her room to read her family's grimoire.

Sascha was walking through the building when suddenly he heard some enchantment coming from a room. It was The Sisters: "Invoce tenebrae malo magia fontes. Ac tenebras vocamus in nostra novum magicae, magicae ab inferis ad pulvox partum quod cupio. Da nobis virtutem aleoros baculum, fontibus maxima exelitos quia magica, magicum, traditional, paterna, tenebris, sed potissimum, magicae inferis!" As soon as he heard that The Sisters were done chanting, he went away.

     Even though the Anderson family goes back a couple more years, what really made them a well known bloodline of casters was the involvement of Aroha Anderson with Sabern. He was a great descendant of The Original Pack, also known as the Original Family of Werewolves. This was a group of werewolves whose existence dates back to the time of the cavemen. As such, they were a supernatural species of humans that could shapeshift into wolf-like creatures at will, and into true wolves on the full moon. One powerful enough can also turn into a true wolf at will.

In one of Valeria's grimoires, the family's grimoire, Aroha wrote about Sabern: "He's different from a regular werewolf. He can stop his transformation at will, if needed, like the time we met. I was out in the forest looking for some herbs and then I heard a man screaming in pain. When I got to him, he was transforming. However, when he saw me, he stopped. I told him not to worry about me and to continue with his transformation since I wasn't going to hurt him or be afraid. He let the full moon help him out and transformed into a beautiful white wolf with blue eyes. He was the most civilized, benevolent, and reasonable werewolf I had ever met, in comparison to infected werewolves (those who were bitten or had their curse triggered). He once told me that an ancestor of his believed that the normal werewolves were created with a mystical virus."

The origin of the werewolf race remains a mystery, but these werewolves are part of the evolution of early humans. Werewolves were part of the prehistory of humans during the Stone Age. The predecessors of the Homo genus species are commonly associated with the Stone Age. There was a High Wolf Council that had the task of investigating the supernatural events that occurred in the area, to fight against evil, and to protect their own kind.

When Aroha started interacting with Sabern, The Spirits from the Other Side did not like it. They feared they would welcome the first werewolf and witch/warlock hybrid into the world. Which would make it a very powerful creature, one that could take out anyone standing in their path. Because of this, they started reaching out to their living descendants. Even the sorcerers and sorceresses were worried about this situation. One sorcerer even got to Aroha before any witch or warlock and asked for the werewolf. She saw the look of desperation and the urge to kill on the sorcerer's eyes so she didn't tell him anything about Sabern.

Aroha managed to get away from the sorcerer and from then on she casted a cloaking spell on her and Sabern. Until one day that a witch found her.

"Aroha, The Spirits have been talking and they are very mad with the decisions you've made by helping that werewolf. You need to tell me where he is so we can take him down." The witch said as she grabbed Aroha's arm. When she did, she heard intense whispers... "Are you pregnant, Aroha?" Aroha quickly replied with "Motus!" a telekinesis spell that pushed the witch several feet away from her. When the witch got up from the ground she said: "If that baby is his, you know what will happen, right Aroha? You cannot outrun The Spirits!" "Phasmatos somnus!" Aroha said to render the witch instantly unconscious.