The Truth

Audrey managed to connect to the time when Amra and Esmeralda went away. There was an ambitious warlock in Mystic Falls planning on corrupting the world. He wanted to expose the supernatural world to the human world and make witches rule instead of the humans. But, neither Esmeralda or The Spirits wanted that to happen. After hearing from The Spirits that Amra created a new source of magic, Esmeralda went to Amra and asked her to help her curse the warlock with her unique magic.

Amra accepted as she knew she owned the Bennett's a favor for trying to channel them without consent and went away with Esmeralda until they captured the warlock. They casted a locator spell to see where he was. "Phasmatos tribum, nas ex veras, sequitas sanguinem." They used a map, a peace of the warlock's shirt that Esmeralda managed to rip from him when she confronted him, and sand. They both received a vision of where he was. "There, he's in the... where did he go?" Amra said. "Lets do the spell again." Esmeralda replied. When they did, the vision took them to Highlands, Scotland.

Once there, the warlock created havoc among the humans which got the Ministry of Magic hectic trying to make the humans forget that magic was real. As soon as Esmeralda and Amra got to the old world, they looked for the warlock everywhere. In the process they met Bretta Armstrong, a local witch who was also trying to stop the warlock. She joined Amra and Esmeralda in order to defeat him. Weeks passed, and the warlock was only making chaos everywhere he went. In the mean time, the three witches got enough time to prepare to battle him. The women planned very well on how to take him down. Amra used her Will Magic to extract the warlock's power and put it into a golden crown made of thorns, as well as making him a normal human. Bretta used her wand to link the spell to a magical object, therefore re-enforcing the spell and Esmeralda used her blood and magic to seal the spell and make it almost impossible to break. The only way the spell could be broken was if another Bennett or a siphoner witch/warlock did so.

All three of the witches fainted, but the spell worked perfectly. When they woke up, they saw a letter on the floor, which said. "You may have cursed me and prevented my dominion over the world, but I swear I will be back someday and I'll take over everything. For now, you can just call me The Warlock Prince, because in the future you will have to call me The Warlock King."

The warlock was so miserable and furious that he took the golden crown and escaped with the help of a vampire. They ran together through the woods of London trying to escape from everyone. When they arrived at a deep part of The Forbidden Forest they built a small cabin and stayed there for years. No one ever discovered their hiding place, until a group of witches arrived at the doorstep looking for refuge. He took them in and made them work for him by making the cabin bigger, summoning and creating monsters way evil and corrupting the forces of nature and bringing unbalance by doing so.

After acknowledging what they had to do to save the world, Audrey stopped the ritual and asked them where and who was the Armstrong witch. Camilo answered but Carla asked if they could look for her brother first. Camilo said that Julian might be at The Militia since The Sisters had rescued him from the laboratory and no one could locate him, as if he was being cloaked and the only place they knew were under a cloaking spell, was The Militia. Carla and Sascha immediately entered a portal that Audrey casted to arrive at London. Once there, they went to The Militia in search for Julian and there he was.

"Julian, you're here." Carla said as she saw him.

"Of course, where else would I be? Escaping The Militia is impossible." Julian answered.

"Brother listen, I need to tell you something in private. Please, let's go to my room. I'll explain everything there. Sascha will watch at the door just in case someone comes."