An Unbreakable Friendship Begins

One day, all the famous and powerful families of witches, wizards and sorcerers in the United States attended a great wizarding party. It was a victorian party. Julian Anderson, a pale skin boy with blue eyes and straight black hair was getting ready with his family to go to the party.

"Julian we're waiting for you." that's what he heard everyday or anything like, "move it", "faster", "not enough", among others. That was all he could get from his mother, Valeria Anderson, the most strong willed and powerful witch he had ever met. She was like the perfect role model and he was just a simple and useless siphoner (a witch or wizard that needs to absorb magic from another magical object or creature). On the other hand, his sister, Carla Anderson, obtained her mother's strong character. She is the greatest witch-artificier known at her age. Carla looked a lot like Julian, to the point where people thought they were twins. She has a very pale skin with thick lips and long, straight black hair. The only difference between Julian and her are her dark brown eyes.

"You better come down right now, Julian!"

     With that he came back from his thoughts and grabbed the first shirt he saw. It was a black T-shirt with the Nirvana symbol on the chest area. He put it on and went downstairs, where he saw his mother waiting for him at the front door. She was wearing a black formal dress with a jacket and her beautiful blonde hair was held up. Her blue eyes were staring very disappointed at Julian for his wear.

"Aren't you going to dress more properly? You will be seeing and be seen by the most powerful and important witches and wizards from the US."

     Even though his mother told him that, Julian couldn't care less and when she opened the door he quickly stepped out. Annoyed by his behavior, Valeria closed the door with a spell and entered the car. Which by the way, could fly.

     When they arrived at the party, which was taking place at M.A.C.U.S.A. Julian quickly noticed how his sister easily socialized with a lot of important looking people.《I wish my family and I could get along just fine, just how my sister's getting along with these strangers.》 Julian thought.

"I see you finally decided to come out of mom's car, brother, she must be so angry at you right now." With that, Carla parted her look from Julian and kept talking. The place was filled with strange old people to Julian, he wanted to go, so, he did.

     On the other hand, Camilo Bennett, a wizard with power beyond imagination, descendant of Qetsiyah creator of the other side (a dimension where the spirits of dead supernatural beings resided in a state of purgatory or limbo. It no longer exist though.); with light-brown skin, green eyes and short wavy black hair was desperate to find some place quiet to practice and study magic. Even though his parents were hosting the party, Camilo waited for them to get distracted (which was quick) and got out of the building to explore New York city. While Camilo was walking on the streets he arrived into a dark one. Even though a near light street was glitching like it was about to turn off Camilo kept walking forward.

"Wingardium Leviosa" Camilo was saying while pointing at a trashcan. Even though, the spell wasn't that hard, he couldn't make the trashcan levitate. In the distance, Julian saw Camilo practicing and started walking towards him. He finally found someone of his age and comunity. At the same time Julian saw him, Camilo heard a whoosh. He looked quickly but nothing was there. A second whoosh was heard and in a blink of an eye, a pale, tall, strong man; with bloody eyes, plenty of little black veins below his eyes and two fangs pushed Camilo against a wall. When Julian heard a hiss come from the creature he knew it was a vampire and ran towards them to help Camilo.

     Camilo started screaming for his life as the vampire bit his neck. As soon as Julian got to them, he grabbed the vampire from his arms and started siphoning his vampirism. The vampire quickly stopped biting Camilo and went away as he felt his life was being sucked away.