Detention

The next day, Camilo was thinking about this beautiful young witch he saw on the second day of school. He could not take her out of his head. She has light brown skin, green eyes, thick lips, long eyelashes, well shaped eyebrows and straight black hair.

  At the History of Hogwarts class, while professor Longbottom was talking about the battle of Hogwarts (May 2, 1998), Camilo would think about their history if they were a thing. He wishes that he could share classes with her, but even though he is a year younger than her, he is at his second year and she is at her first year. He hopes she could take that in consideration.

One day, Dave Abalard and Alan Rodden (both Slytherins), were bothering Lillian and her other Hufflepuff friends, but Camilo arrived with his friends just in time and helped them out. "I'm so sorry that you and your friends had to go through that." Camilo said a little nervous as he helped her pick her books from the floor. He then looked into her eyes and felt a weird sensation trembling inside of him. She smiled at him and took her books. "I'm Camilo Bennett, nice to meet you." Camilo said with a shaking voice. "I'm Lillian Padlefort, nice to meet you too." She said with a smile on her face and then walked to her next class with her two girl friends.

On the other hand, at charms class almost everyday is a "learn a new spell day". Professor Hilligan loves teaching the students new spells. Although, some of them are useless for battle. This is why, Aaron falls asleep in his classroom most of the time. However, today was an interesting spell that Aaron missed. "Now students, after making a circle with your wand and pointing it at the target, say this word: 'Varim'. This will make a blue-ish white bolt of energy come out of your wand and give a breef shock of electricity to the target, making it fall to the ground. Now that the vampires are putting our lives at risk, this spell could be pretty useful." Professor Hilligan said.

The bells rang and all of the students entered the great hall to have lunch. Aaron, Camilo and Julian sat together, ate, talked but suddenly Camilo went blank, he stopped talking. There she was again. His mouth was half opened and his eyes were focused on Lillian, the beautiful Lillian. She is a year older than him but that doesn't keep him from dreaming. He was peacefully admiring her beauty when-

"Hey, Camilo! Back to earth dream boy." Aaron said jokingly.

  Aaron and Julian laughed as Camilo quickly closed his mouth and looked at them like nothing was happening.

"Go talk to her!" Julian said excitedly.

"What? Are you crazy? She doesn't know me, if I talk to her she'll be creeped out." Camilo said a little nervous.

"You need to make a move lad. Go, start a conversation, become friends and then tell her that you like her." Aaron said with the same excitement as Julian.

[Easier said than done.] Camilo thought.

"What are you talking about? I don't like her." Camilo replied.

"No, you just froze when you saw her, for no reason." Julian implied.

  Aaron and Julian kept bothering and teasing Camilo the rest of the lunch break, but Camilo ignored them.

"Now that vampires are invading our lives, I must acelerate the vampire protection potion." Prof Pasquarelli said as he took some vervain plant from a counter and headed towards the desk where he had a cup of water to demonstrate how the potion is made. Prof. Pasquarelli was the Defence Against the Dark Arts professor, but he was substituting Prof. Kennedy that day because he apparently had urgent errands to make that day. "You must mix the water and the plant by shaking the bottle or the container as fast as you can. Once is mixed, you can drink it or throw it at the vampire and that will burn its skin or mouth if it tries to drink your blood. Do it."